- Sarawak Report writes on the Lim Guan Eng prosecution...
- untold.news.blog: Part 1 - Liars at MOF, PNB and SC
- Was Dr Mahathir making reference to Singapore?
- The DAP and Teo Nie Ching go on the offensive!
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- A Tale of Two Princes: The Johor Prince and the Negeri Sembilan Prince in 2008...
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- China hires over 100 TSMC engineers in push for chip leadership
- Huawei options as U.S. sanctions cut its supply of smartphone chips
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- 5,958,354 hits
Tag Archives: Paedocypris progenetica
_________________________________________________ Up till now, the smallest known freshwater fish was a cypriniform, Danionella translucida, reaching 12 millimetres (0.47 in) at the longest. The one found in Terengganu, is 7.88 millimetres. ________________________________________________ World’s smallest fish species found in Terengganu | theSundaily DUNGUN … Continue reading