- Breaking news! No press conference by 2 Bersatu MPs in Muhyiddin's cabinet but Flying Car Minister Redzuan met with Dr Mahathir!
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Before Najib's newly-employed Israeli spy agency, Senpai, could act...
- Video: Mahathir speaks of Muhyiddin Yassin and the PN govt...
- Is Mahathir still Bersatu Chairman? See for yourself!
- Malaysia's NASA girl, Brelveenraj Kaur, is the Real Deal...
- 6 Food Panda riders charged with rioting at Puchong, Selangor, 10 still at large: They had reacted to an attack on a female colleague.
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- RM200k fine for private hospital which overcharged a patient for face masks used by nurses who treated his daughter...
- 5,841,032 hits
Tag Archives: sarawak
… 11 Jan 2017 .. Jenny W.Y. Lee and 4 others Retweeted Malay Mail Online Verified account @themmailonline 20m20 minutes ago #BreakingNews: Sarawak Chief Minister Tan Sri Adenan Satem passed away today at the age of 72, confirms his personal … Continue reading
— 5 May 2016 Malaysiakini . Sarawak Report, in its latest article, had published the images of two cheques bearing payments purportedly made by Najib to SUPP in 2012 and 2013. The whistleblower site said this raised questions as to … Continue reading
No, it’s NOT a public holiday in Sarawak today, Wednesday 10 February 2016…No, never mind the floods!
— WhatsApp message on ’emergency holiday’ for Sarawak due to the floods is false — Retweeted 40 times Astro AWANI Verified account @501Awani 2h2 hours ago #AWANInews 3,230 evacuated as floods worsen in Sarawak but improvement in Melaka, Johor http://english.astroawani.com/malaysia-news/3-230-evacuated-floods-worsen-sarawak-improvement-melaka-johor-93666 … … … Continue reading
— WHY WERE NORTH KOREANS WORKING THERE? Sarawak is the only Malaysian state which is permitted to hire workers from North Korea. According to The Guardian, Wan Junaidi said that the men had been working legally under a special agreement … Continue reading
… 5 October 2018 Electricity supply to 55 illegal gambling premises has been disconnected as an approach to stop them from operating. Read more: https://t.co/yW10SSdP1N https://t.co/yW10SSdP1N — BorneoPost Online (@theborneopost) October 5, 2018 KUCHING: Electricity supply to 55 illegal gambling … Continue reading
… Kuching Cat dresses up to welcome the Year of the Dog… BorneoPost Online @theborneopost Iconic cat statue dons CNY costume February 2, 2018, Friday KUCHING: The white cat statue in Padungan here is now donning the traditional Chinese costume to … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Sabah: It may NOT be over just yet! Fall out from the Sabah Invasion —– Sun.Star ON 11TH FEBRUARY 2013, ARMED SULU FIGHTERS INVADED SABAH. However, by the first week of March, they had been defeated. IS SOMETHING MORE SERIOUS AND … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ MACC announced that it had set up a Task Force to probe Sarawak Chief Minister, Abdul Taib Mahmud, for corruption. With the MACC’s track record on the one hand, and Taib’s tigerish control of Sarawak on the other, we … Continue reading