- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Bully who hit young woman on the head: Remanded for 3 days
- Penang bans Airbnb and other short term stays
- 7,773,892 hits
Tag Archives: heavy industry
The Mahathir Dilemma: When to speak up and when not to.
Posted on May 30, 2012 by weehingthong
______________________________________________________________ THE MAHATHIR DILEMMA: WHEN TO SPEAK UP AND WHEN NOT TO. He says the most outrageous things…AND SOME OF THE MOST STUPID THINGS! ________________________________________________ ONE OF THE MOST UNKIND AND OUTRAGEOUS THINGS THAT DR MAHATHIR SAID WAS that THE … Continue reading →
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged BN, Dr M, economy, heavy industry, koon yew yin, mahathir mohamed, MIC, najib, politics, proton, Rosmah, S. Vell Paari, tunku abdul rahman, UMNO | 6 Comments