- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- Further action being mulled against Leong Mun Wai for post on Lee Hsien Yang & wife | In Parliament
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- 7,692,632 hits
Tag Archives: politicvs
**Watch ‘LIVE’: Johor Baru Himpunan Suara Rakyat Suara Keramat
___________________________________________ It has begun! Click any link! http://new.livestream.com/jmr/events/2104880 http://new.livestream.com/home http://new.livestream.com/jmr/events/2104880?origin=Event Broadcast&mixpanel_id=139bde4c0ca378-0ee27 ———————————————————— Pejuang Keadilan III Like This Page · Yesterday Johor Baharu bersama DS Anwar Ibrahim. Pakai hitam. 8 Malam #Sebarkan segera ———————————————————–
ANWAR IBRAHIM TO CONTEST IN PERMATANG PAU
_________________________________________________ Malaysiakini “I came back to the kampung and someone told me, how can the next prime minister come from Tambun?” he stressed. Anwar: I’m staying put in Permatang Pauh Susan Loone 6:52PM Apr 5, 2013 All that flurry about … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Anwar mulls contesting in Perak, DAP, GE 13, lim kit siang, Pakatan, PAS, PKR, politics, politicvs Leave a comment
Himpunan Kebangkitan Rakyat (People’s Uprising Rally), 12 January 2012
________________________________________________ HIMPUNAN KEBANGKITAN RAKYAT THE RALLY IS OVER BUT THE REPORTS AND ANALYSES KEEP COMING IN…. Himpunan 112: Your Say Himpunan 112: What do they say? _________________________________________________ Lim Kit Siang speaks…. _________________________________________________ NO, PARTICIPANTS AT THE RALLY WERE NOT PAID RM150 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 11 January 2011 5.00pm Rapat Kemuncak Mengira Detik(The Ultimate Countdown Gathering), and to pay oil royalties to the Kelantan government., Bersih’s eight demands for free and fair elections, BN, DAP, Himpunan Kebangkitan Rakyat (People’s Uprising Rally), Hong Kong, London, mat sabu, Melbourne, merdeka stadium, New York, Pakatan Rakyat, PAS, Perth, politicvs, protest, rally, sabah, sarawak, Simultaneous protests elsewhere, to provide free tertiary education, to release Internal Security Act (ISA) detainees, to save Felda, to stop damaging the environment, UMNO 5 Comments
Pengerang, Johor: Development comes, unwelcome to some..
_________________________________________________ Pengerang: Nature’s Serenity THREATENED! — 15 April 2016 Oil & Gas Malaysia @OilGasMalaysia Oil majors to put off investment decisions in Pengerang till after 2019? in Oil & Companies News 15/04/2016 Oil majors are only expected to commit investments in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged anti-Lynas, chua jui meng, Dr Tan Kee Kwong, economics, ETP, green movement, Lynas, Pemamndu, pengerang Johor, petrol refinery, Petronas, PKR, politicvs, RAPID, taiwan Kuo Kuang petrochemical 3 Comments
Mahathir and Marina: Like Father, Like Daughter?
___ It must be admitted that she is like her father in a very important way: she is independent-minded and determined. In this sense, it is like father like daughter. — 19 June 2016 Marina Mahathir @netraKL 2m2 minutes ago … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged ambiga, Bersih 3.0, clean elections, dataran merdeka, Dr M, GE 13, lim kit siang, mahathir, marina mahathir, politicvs 8 Comments