- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- The Land of 700 million CCTV cameras
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- 7,698,716 hits
Tag Archives: 11 January 2011 5.00pm Rapat Kemuncak Mengira Detik(The Ultimate Countdown Gathering)
Himpunan Kebangkitan Rakyat (People’s Uprising Rally), 12 January 2012
________________________________________________ HIMPUNAN KEBANGKITAN RAKYAT THE RALLY IS OVER BUT THE REPORTS AND ANALYSES KEEP COMING IN…. Himpunan 112: Your Say Himpunan 112: What do they say? _________________________________________________ Lim Kit Siang speaks…. _________________________________________________ NO, PARTICIPANTS AT THE RALLY WERE NOT PAID RM150 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 11 January 2011 5.00pm Rapat Kemuncak Mengira Detik(The Ultimate Countdown Gathering), and to pay oil royalties to the Kelantan government., Bersih’s eight demands for free and fair elections, BN, DAP, Himpunan Kebangkitan Rakyat (People’s Uprising Rally), Hong Kong, London, mat sabu, Melbourne, merdeka stadium, New York, Pakatan Rakyat, PAS, Perth, politicvs, protest, rally, sabah, sarawak, Simultaneous protests elsewhere, to provide free tertiary education, to release Internal Security Act (ISA) detainees, to save Felda, to stop damaging the environment, UMNO 5 Comments