- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Pro Huawei propaganda: Huawei Is Making Canada Pay A Hefty Price for Meng Wan Zhou's detention.
- See the crap that comes from cheap trolls via WhatsApp: Meng Wanzhou gets fighter planes as escort 😂
- When Indian doctor Dr Rajeev Jayadevan says "No need of boosters", he does not mean "No need of boosters at all".
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Dr Peter McCullough, who used to push hydroxychloroquine and is an anti vaxxer, tells Malaysia to stop vaccination
- The US Dept of Justice got a "confession" from Meng Wanzhou before they agreed to let her go back to China: Huawei is next
- Anil Prabhakar's photo: Is the orangutan stretching out her hand to help the man, supposedly a geologist?
- China's worsening power and electricity shortage
- 6,924,859 hits
Tag Archives: Himpunan Kebangkitan Rakyat (People’s Uprising Rally)
_________________________________________________ Lim Kit Kiang heads ‘assault’ on BN’s Johore! ——– WHEN LIM KIT SIANG SPEAKS, IT IS WORTH LISTENING…. He has EARNED the right to speak and to be heard: In 1969 Kit Siang was detained under the Internal Security Act … Continue reading
… Apa tujuan pas menubuh jabatan amal Malaysia? Adakah boleh salah guna organisasi utk melindungi pemimpin pas yg menyalah undang2 pic.twitter.com/MNKBkP1pes — Haji Mn@sir (@HajiMat5) June 2, 2019 … _________________________________________________ UNIT AMAL The unit, founded in 1991 under PAS Youth, … Continue reading
________________________________________________ HIMPUNAN KEBANGKITAN RAKYAT THE RALLY IS OVER BUT THE REPORTS AND ANALYSES KEEP COMING IN…. Himpunan 112: Your Say Himpunan 112: What do they say? _________________________________________________ Lim Kit Siang speaks…. _________________________________________________ NO, PARTICIPANTS AT THE RALLY WERE NOT PAID RM150 … Continue reading