- Why now? Accusation against Anwar Ibrahim of "unIslamic, morally repugnant acts" by Muhammed Yusoff Rawther, grandson of SM Mohamed Idris.
- The Pope and the One World Religion (The United Religions Organisation)...
- Over exposed? The Malaysia Tattoo Expo 2019...
- Zahid Hamidi's Yayasan Akalbudi...
- Muhammad Shafee Abdullah, Najib's hot shot lawyer, a man with three wives...
- Neelofa markets Nilofa Banana Milk...
- Zahid Hamidi: I'm paying the price for turning down Tommy Thomas when he requested the return of Chin Peng's ashes. (What about calling Dr Mahathir "Kutty"?)
- Don't use a stalled escalator. It could swallow you!
- 'weehingthong' has 5,562,765 hits on 29 November 2019. He tweets as ComplexSimonThong @ComplexThong...
- Videos: The jewellery shop robber...
- 5,568,538 hits
Tag Archives: education
Education Minister Mahdzir Khalid on teachers and politics: Was he giving friendly advice or making a threat?
… BN Govt to teachers: Don’t criticize us! ARE TEACHERS ONE OF BN’S VOTE BANKS? 3 June 2014 Federal Territories Minister Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor…urged teachers to return to politics under BN’s fold, after conceding a past ruling barring teachers from … Continue reading
— #UltraKiasu or #SuperFearful that Malays and Muslim converts cannot compete with those in Chnese schools, he wants Chinese -type religious schools for them. 15 August 2016 FMT News @fmtoday Tee pushes for Chinese-type religious schools FMT Reporters August 15, … Continue reading
— OCCUPY UNIVERSITI MALAYA Thirty students at a time are determined to brave the rain and mosquitoes to keep the “Occupy UM” protest going outside Universiti Malaya’s (UM) gate until its administration lifts the “unjust” punishment meted out to eight … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ THESE PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENTS WERE ASKED ABOUT THEIR SEXUAL ACTIVITIES AND PREFERENCES! AREN’T THEY TOO YOUNG? — MySinchew ‘Sex survey inappropriate!’ 2014-02-08 13:41 Sex education can help instill proper attitude in sex. File photo Translated by DOMINIC LOH Sin … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ It’s a David versus Goliath situation! SJK TAMIL CASTLEFIED PETALING (THESIYA VAGAI TAMIL PALLI) SJK TAMIL CASTLEFIELD PETALING (THESIYA VAGAI TAMIL PALLI) The school with 500 students and 35 teachers currently occupies a 1.01ha site along Jalan TPP 1/17 … Continue reading
————————————————————————————————————————— IT LOOKS AS THOUGH IT’S ALL OVER! Star Wednesday January 22, 2014 MYT 9:00:59 PM All students at Seaport Tamil school must shift to new building, says Selangor education dept PETALING JAYA: As parents fight for SJK(T) Seaport to … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ THE PRIVATE SECURITY SYSTEM FOR SCHOOLS COST RM2 BILLION BUT DID NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY! THE PUBLIC ACCOUNTS COMMITTEE (PAC) WILL QUESTION THE EDUCATION MINISTER ABOUT THE FAILED SCHOOL SECURITY SYSTEM. *Education minister to face PAC over botched school security … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ 10 May 2018 .. BERNAMAVerified account @bernamadotcom 13h13 hours ago #PRU14 RASMI – KEPUTUSAN/RESULT – SABAH P190: TAWAU: SABAH: 59,919 1. Datuk Mary Yap Kain Ching (BN-PBS)16,673 2. Alizaman Jijurahman (HR)2,162 3. Mohamad Husain (PAS)2,518 4. CHRISTINA LIEW CHIN JIN … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ RM270 million! So much money for so little time spent by a mentor on each ‘trainee’ is questionable, to put it mildly. Each local teacher was trained for about three to four hours a month, and questioned how a … Continue reading