- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Land of 700 million CCTV cameras
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- 7,698,695 hits
Tag Archives: NRD
Indian and stateless in Malaysia: Dr Mahathir’s Master stroke!
_________________________________________________ Royal Commission of Inquiry on immigrants in Sabah … 28 August 2018 RT @mpoobalan: RT @fmtoday: Just because 3,853 cases of stateless Indians were recorded doesn’t mean that’s the final figure https://t.co/F0LYISYcZc — Charles Santiago (@mpklang) August 28, 2018 PETALING … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Dr Paraman Subramanian, hindraf, Indians, indians in malaysia, Latheefa Koya of the NGO Lawyers for Liberty, malaysia, MIC: Special committee can resolve stateless Indian woes, najib, national registration dept, NRD, PKR, PKR vice president N Surendran, protest in Penang National Registration dept, stateless Indians, stateless Malaysian Indians protest on Dec 12 2 Comments