- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Australia's homeless hidden in plain sight | ABC News
- China’s high-speed trains: Study says that sewage systems are overwhelmed by poop
- Mat rempit crashes into car in Penang
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- The Quack, Dr David Martin
- "KILL AMERICANS" - China's New Education Campaign in School
- The Trapped Experience Center: A glimpse inside Hong Kong’s notorious subdivided homes
- Lee Chong Wei was inducted into BWF's Hall of Fame
- Thayaparan's rejoinder to Ahmad Faizal
- 7,769,878 hits
Tag Archives: G25
Noor Farida Ariffin of G25 sues Azmi Arshad for defamation
— Of Khalwat, Noor Farida of G25, Sharul Nizam Ab Rahim and the mainstream media: Was there a rape threat? Noor Farida of G25 stirs up a storm… — 6 May 2015 FMT News @fmtoday Businessman sued by G25’s Noor Farida for … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged crime, defamation, for, G25, malaysia, noor farida arriffin, shahrul nizam Leave a comment
Dr Mahathir said he didn’t trust THAT guy. Was he right?
— http://www.kinitv.com/video/25213O8 … G25’s Tawfik not to be trusted, says Mahathir Published on 11 November 2015 15:22 Former prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad today described Group of Eminent Malays (G25) member Tawfik Ismail as someone ‘not to be trusted’ and … Continue reading