- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- 5,252,683 hits
Daily Archives: December 29, 2016
McDonald’s Malaysia, new Saudi owners and non-halal cakes: They got a bloody nose in Sarawak! And maybe one in Sabah, too.
… Saudi Arabia’s Lionhorn Pte Ltd owns McDonald’s. … 6 Jan 2017 .. The Star @staronline McDonald’s halal-cake policy should not extend to Sabah, says minister KOTA KINABALU: A Sabah minister wants McDonald’s Malaysia to emulate its Miri outlets by … Continue reading
… On 24 Dec 2016, Jamal and his supporters “raided” a gaming outlet he claimed was operating illegally in the district. The Selangor CPO said the raid was illegal but will anything happen to Jamal? .. Jamal says there are … Continue reading
… Citing safety, TransMalaya EXpress segregates passengers by gender. The real issue is danger from an accident: Where are the seat belts? … What’s the truth? Noorlini Ramli, the owner and co-founder of KRZ Management Sdn Bhd that manages the … Continue reading
… 29 Dec 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini And the Newsmaker of 2016 is… Over the past 16 years, Malaysiakini has without fail named a top newsmaker as we bring the curtain down on the year. A newsmaker is defined as “someone … Continue reading