- Trouble in Shenzhen, China
- Fake! There was no attempted kidnap of student outside SK Pengkalan, Taman Pinji Mewah, Ipoh
- Jamal Yunos and son, 16: Why can't it be 'like father, like son'?
- China's top propagandist Hu Xijin urges ‘transparent’ expert views on COVID policy
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Chazz, a Lithuanian company, sells pussy-flavored snacks
- Was the murder of Ambank founder Hussein Najadi linked to 1MDB? Why was Shafee present when the body of Hussain Najiadi was being transferred by ambulance to the hospital and why did he take over the handling of affairs, including a swift burial?
- Debunked: Michael Pollan's claims about McDonald's french fries
- China's Xi makes first public appearance in Beijing since trip to Central Asia
- Exercise Trident: Record number of personnel taking part in Singapore-Australia armed forces exercises
- 7,491,030 hits
Daily Archives: November 24, 2020
.. Coronavirus is roaring back in parts of Asia, capitalizing on pandemic fatigue https://t.co/pmnhtkqm3D — delthia ricks 🔬 (@DelthiaRicks) November 24, 2020 https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/coronavirus-wave-asia-japan-korea-hongkong/2020/11/24/ed41f17c-2e06-11eb-9dd6-2d0179981719_story.html?tid=ss_tw .. S. Korea reports 271 new Covid-19 cases as tighter curbs to take effect https://t.co/Xqpx9w855P — theSun … Continue reading
.. In praise of China's vaccines…https://t.co/BvUG1ZJxzy — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 24, 2020 Received via Whatsapp. Opinion 08:51, 21-Nov-2020 Why China’s vaccines are gaining international momentumTom Fowdy Editor’s note: Tom Fowdy is a British political and international relations analyst and a … Continue reading
.. Stanley Thai Kim Sin: In November 2017, he was convicted of insider trading and sentenced to 5 years in jail. He appealed. He has been acquitted. Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 at , Business | News by TMR / pic by BERNAMA THE Kuala … Continue reading
.. KPDNHEP has confirmed there was no pork DNA found in the sample of curry mee taken from a restaurant in Subang Jaya, after a video went viral claiming the dish contained pork. A lab test and analysis by the … Continue reading
.. LOL….his expression is so funny. https://t.co/apnFhNCj5d — Wong Shu Qi (@WongShuQi) November 25, 2020 .. "Kalau betul-betul jantan, lets him ask you question" – @GobindSinghDeo#DewanRakyat #NormaBaharu #HapusCOVID19 pic.twitter.com/whlJ0sMa52 — 🇲🇾Astro AWANI🇲🇾 (@501Awani) November 24, 2020 .. Ayer Hitam kena … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/qp6HlL0w9T — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 24, 2020 KINIGUIDE As preliminary results trickle in from late-stage Covid-19 vaccine trials, Malaysia is also negotiating deals to secure enough doses to immunise its population against the disease. The government has signed a … Continue reading
A viral message on WhatsApp has Italian doctors doing an autopsy and making the break through discovery. The truth is that COVID-19 is not thrombosis, nor is it caused by bacteria | Article [AMP] | Reuters
.. The viral message on WhatsApp has Italian doctors doing an autopsy and making the break through discovery… .. https://t.co/TCyajvPJd8 — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 24, 2020 May 29, 20204:26 AMUpdated a year ago Fact check: COVID-19 is not thrombosis, nor … Continue reading