- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Isn't that funny? Dr Jason Leong, comedian, gets whacked on Twitter for not being able to take a joke when it's on him...
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Report: Use laws to compel vernacular schools to adopt the Malay language, preacher Ridhuan Tee Abdullah says
- 7,344,494 hits
Daily Archives: November 23, 2020
.. https://t.co/HphnB84Rza — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 23, 2020 https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55041371 .. https://t.co/zLxknaxCqO — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 23, 2020 https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-23/astra-delivers-but-can-t-match-rivals-here-s-what-we-know
.. Syed Saddiq insists Malaysia’s glove makers pay windfall tax of ‘just’ RM4.8b, cites Top Glove’s Covid-19 cluster as justification https://t.co/d8I15dg9Ao — Malay Mail (@malaymail) November 23, 2020 https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2020/11/23/syed-saddiq-insists-malaysias-glove-makers-pay-windfall-tax-of-just-rm4.8b/1925427 .. Kenyataan saya berkenaan Top Glove, Kluster Teratai dan Windfall Tax. … Continue reading
.. BREAKING—Oxford/Astrazeneca vaccine is 70% effective overall. But one of its dosing regimens of low-then-high yields 90% effectiveness. Oxford #COVID19 vaccine cheaper than the Pfizer & Moderna vaccines, and does *not* does not require freezing transport.https://t.co/sHmLvcvonh — Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) … Continue reading
.. On 6 December, the cluster had 5,178 cases. .. On 4 December, the cluster had 5,156 cases. https://t.co/vT91sTzDMR — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) December 5, 2020 Top Glove-linked Teratai cluster in Klang reports 62 new cases, pushing tally to 5,156 Syafiqah … Continue reading
.. China has given almost a million people experimental Covid vaccine, says company https://t.co/lno8Bdkkd7 — Mountain Man 🌹 #FightingBack 🌹 (@ValleysCommando) November 23, 2020 China has given almost a million people experimental Covid vaccine, says company https://t.co/lno8Bdkkd7 — Mountain Man … Continue reading
KLSE-listed WRP Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd director, Datin Too Sooi Keng, and her ex CEO husband, Datuk Lee Son Hong, were charged with CBT and making false claims over a RM131.85 million case…
.. .. .. SHAH ALAM (Nov 24): Datuk Lee Son Hong, a former chief executive officer (CEO) of glove manufacturer WRP Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd, was charged in the Sessions Court here today with eight counts of criminal breach of trust … Continue reading
.. .. Ku Li sends ‘love letter’ to all MPs By Admin -23rd November 2020 By Mohd Zaini Samsu Hadi KUALA LUMPUR – The Member of Parliament of Muar, Syed Saddiq Syed Abdul Rahman revealed that all Members of Parliament (MP) who attended … Continue reading
.. Puad: Muhyiddin can be ‘caned’ by EPF’s 7.6 million members Published 9:28 amModified 11:53 am Umno supreme council member Mohd Puad Zakarshi has warned Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin that even if he is not willing to listen to Umno or other … Continue reading