- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Further action being mulled against Leong Mun Wai for post on Lee Hsien Yang & wife | In Parliament
- Viral video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Singapore: Fight at Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road
- 7,692,390 hits
Daily Archives: November 30, 2020
Video: Malaysian policeman kicks migrant labourer. In Senawang, Seremban.
.. PDRM janji akan siasat dakwaan anggotanya pukul pekerja kilang warga asing dalam kejadian yg dipercayai berlaku di Taman Jasmin, Senawang. Video kejadian tular di media sosial petang tadi. Waktu kejadian pekerja asing sedang beratur menunggu bas menuju pusat kuarantin. … Continue reading
Islamic State-linked group kills 4, beheading one and burning another alive, in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia…
.. #ISIS claimed responsibility for last week's grisly killing of 4 farmers, including one who was beheaded, in #Indonesia's #Sigi regency in Central Sulawesi. ISIS made that claim a day after the attack on 28 Nov. This info from the … Continue reading
Australians know China is no longer their friend when…
.. 🖕🏽China🤬🤬🤬Where China’s sick photo originatedhttps://t.co/jS3XD4fxXU — President-elect Way to Freedom HK (Parler) (@waytofreedomhk) November 30, 2020 https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/lijian-zhao-tweet-where-chinas-sick-photo-originated/news-story/627350886f62bc102d54355fea397de1 .. .. A doctored photo of an Australian soldier holding a knife to the throat of a child published by a Chinese … Continue reading
Quora: Are Singaporeans bad in English and Chinese?
Answer to What do Singaporeans think about American expat Jim Rogers’ recent remarks that Singaporeans are ‘bad in English and Chinese’? by Sam Kaplan .. https://www.quora.com/What-do-Singaporeans-think-about-American-expat-Jim-Rogers-recent-remarks-that-Singaporeans-are-bad-in-English-and-Chinese/answer/Sam-Kaplan-1?ch=99&share=7f3fb170&srid=uLpqf
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Singapore language English and Chinese language Leave a comment
Larry Romanoff, pro China writer, praises China highly: History of Chinese inventions – the Present and the Future – Recent Chinese State of the Art inventions…
.. History of Chinese Inventions–The Present and the Future–Recent Chinese State of the Art Innovationshttps://t.co/O28PJmgHZ2 — Norman Said 🇲🇾 (@normsaid) November 16, 2020 History of Chinese Inventions–The Present and the Future–Recent Chinese State of the Art Innovations .. Do you … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged China scientific inventions Larry Romanoff 1 Comment
The USM Hospital, Kelantan is under siege. By Covid-19.
.. A COVID-19 outbreak linked to the staff of Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia in Kubang Kerian, Kelantan, has seen around 1000 people there sent for testing. Sources told Malaysiakini that the outbreak is part of the Hilir cluster and involves … Continue reading
What’s behind the growing trade dispute between China and Australia | DW News…
China, still trying to change the Covid-19 origin story, has turned its guns on the USA…
.. With the most confirmed cases in the world, the US is also the spreader of #COVID19 virus to the world. From April 2020 to March 2021, over 23 million US citizens traveled outside their country. https://t.co/nOe2MJj5gV pic.twitter.com/9S58reHTPu — Global … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Covid Italy Spain India China Wuhan Covid origin Leave a comment