- Have you read the latest anti-USA pro-China propaganda about Janet Yellen going to China to beg for money? Have a laugh!
- The never-ending 'adventures' of R Sri Sanjeevan, who has survived an assassination attempt and was freed from POCA detention.
- Aghast and Disappointed Singaporeans write in praise of Sinovac and The Lancet 😅
- Pahang revokes R Sri Sanjeevan's datukship
- AUKUS is the Joint US-UK-AUS Pact
- The Online Citizen: RIP, sooner or later
- A Brisbane Sikh temple power struggle led to a brawl that was brutal and bloody
- Consequences of the Evergrande crisis
- National Recovery Plan: Relaxation of Rules effective Friday 17 Sept 2021
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- 6,883,821 hits
Daily Archives: November 30, 2020
.. PDRM janji akan siasat dakwaan anggotanya pukul pekerja kilang warga asing dalam kejadian yg dipercayai berlaku di Taman Jasmin, Senawang. Video kejadian tular di media sosial petang tadi. Waktu kejadian pekerja asing sedang beratur menunggu bas menuju pusat kuarantin. … Continue reading
Islamic State-linked group kills 4, beheading one and burning another alive, in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia…
.. #ISIS claimed responsibility for last week's grisly killing of 4 farmers, including one who was beheaded, in #Indonesia's #Sigi regency in Central Sulawesi. ISIS made that claim a day after the attack on 28 Nov. This info from the … Continue reading
.. 🖕🏽China🤬🤬🤬Where China’s sick photo originatedhttps://t.co/jS3XD4fxXU — President-elect Way to Freedom HK (Parler) (@waytofreedomhk) November 30, 2020 https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/lijian-zhao-tweet-where-chinas-sick-photo-originated/news-story/627350886f62bc102d54355fea397de1 .. .. A doctored photo of an Australian soldier holding a knife to the throat of a child published by a Chinese … Continue reading
Answer to What do Singaporeans think about American expat Jim Rogers’ recent remarks that Singaporeans are ‘bad in English and Chinese’? by Sam Kaplan .. https://www.quora.com/What-do-Singaporeans-think-about-American-expat-Jim-Rogers-recent-remarks-that-Singaporeans-are-bad-in-English-and-Chinese/answer/Sam-Kaplan-1?ch=99&share=7f3fb170&srid=uLpqf
Larry Romanoff, pro China writer, praises China highly: History of Chinese inventions – the Present and the Future – Recent Chinese State of the Art inventions…
.. History of Chinese Inventions–The Present and the Future–Recent Chinese State of the Art Innovationshttps://t.co/O28PJmgHZ2 — Norman Said 🇲🇾 (@normsaid) November 16, 2020 History of Chinese Inventions–The Present and the Future–Recent Chinese State of the Art Innovations .. Do you … Continue reading
.. A COVID-19 outbreak linked to the staff of Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia in Kubang Kerian, Kelantan, has seen around 1000 people there sent for testing. Sources told Malaysiakini that the outbreak is part of the Hilir cluster and involves … Continue reading
.. With the most confirmed cases in the world, the US is also the spreader of #COVID19 virus to the world. From April 2020 to March 2021, over 23 million US citizens traveled outside their country. https://t.co/nOe2MJj5gV pic.twitter.com/9S58reHTPu — Global … Continue reading