- Is Biden's Bible a Masonic Illuminati Bible with an upside down Cross? No, it is his family Bible that has a Celtic cross, and those upside down crosses are latches.
- What is the name of the private college in Penang caught in the Macau scam probe?
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- The SaNOtize nasal spray against Covid-19 is on the way!
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- What the police call the Big Macau Scam, Teddy Teow Wooi Huat aka Jho Low 2 and his 2 sons, and money laundering...
- Joe Biden's bodyguard: Idiot posts fake news on Youtube that David Cho is Chinese, that Communist China is protecting Biden. No, David Cho is Korean American!
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Anonymous Malaysia resurfaces...
- Cowan Street Chicken Horfun among the best in Ipoh...
- 6,334,234 hits
Daily Archives: November 30, 2020
.. PDRM janji akan siasat dakwaan anggotanya pukul pekerja kilang warga asing dalam kejadian yg dipercayai berlaku di Taman Jasmin, Senawang. Video kejadian tular di media sosial petang tadi. Waktu kejadian pekerja asing sedang beratur menunggu bas menuju pusat kuarantin. … Continue reading
Islamic State-linked group kills 4, beheading one and burning another alive, in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia…
.. #ISIS claimed responsibility for last week's grisly killing of 4 farmers, including one who was beheaded, in #Indonesia's #Sigi regency in Central Sulawesi. ISIS made that claim a day after the attack on 28 Nov. This info from the … Continue reading
.. 🖕🏽China🤬🤬🤬Where China’s sick photo originatedhttps://t.co/jS3XD4fxXU — President-elect Way to Freedom HK (Parler) (@waytofreedomhk) November 30, 2020 https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/lijian-zhao-tweet-where-chinas-sick-photo-originated/news-story/627350886f62bc102d54355fea397de1 .. .. A doctored photo of an Australian soldier holding a knife to the throat of a child published by a Chinese … Continue reading
Answer to What do Singaporeans think about American expat Jim Rogers’ recent remarks that Singaporeans are ‘bad in English and Chinese’? by Sam Kaplan .. https://www.quora.com/What-do-Singaporeans-think-about-American-expat-Jim-Rogers-recent-remarks-that-Singaporeans-are-bad-in-English-and-Chinese/answer/Sam-Kaplan-1?ch=99&share=7f3fb170&srid=uLpqf
Larry Romanoff, pro China writer, praises China highly: History of Chinese inventions – the Present and the Future – Recent Chinese State of the Art inventions…
.. History of Chinese Inventions–The Present and the Future–Recent Chinese State of the Art Innovationshttps://t.co/O28PJmgHZ2 — Norman Said 🇲🇾 (@normsaid) November 16, 2020 History of Chinese Inventions–The Present and the Future–Recent Chinese State of the Art Innovations .. Do you … Continue reading
.. A COVID-19 outbreak linked to the staff of Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia in Kubang Kerian, Kelantan, has seen around 1000 people there sent for testing. Sources told Malaysiakini that the outbreak is part of the Hilir cluster and involves … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/mYAtKPLxW8 — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 30, 2020 Nearly a year after doctors identified the first cases of a worrying new disease in the Chinese city of Wuhan, the country appears to be stepping up a campaign to question the … Continue reading