- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- John Chan and Kenny Chan, two Old Pinks who demonstrated against Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen
- Remembering Leslie Cheung: How his cultural legacy lives on 20 years after death
- The Collapse of the ITC: Why 10,000 Ipohites had to "jump aeroplane" (work illegally) in America
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- First look at Singapore’s largest skate park at Lakeside Garden
- Supporters of Najib Razak demands a tribunal to investigate Chief Justice Tun Tengku Maimun Tuan Mat
- 7,701,371 hits
Daily Archives: November 17, 2013
Your EPF/KWSP Money!
___________________________________________________________ THE EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND (Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja) —– EPF contributions are mandatory from both employers and employees until the member turns 60, after which contributions by employers are at half the rate, until the employee reaches age 75. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged EPF, Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja, KWSP, THE EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND 3 Comments
EVL, the BN Govt’s end-of-vehicle-life policy to be implemented by MCA’s Liow, is dead! Like the BN govt in GE 14 and MCA.
… As dead as the BN government and MCA… 27 June 2018 New Straits Times @NST_Online No plans to implement cash-for-clunkers programme: Loke By Hidir Reduan and Zanariah Abd Mutalib – June 27, 2018 @ 6:43pm . PUTRAJAYA: The Transport Ministry … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged cars, deputy minister Datuk Abdul Aziz Kaprawi, EVL is coming! Government will implement end-of-vehicle-life policy in 2015 / 2016., Malaysian, Malaysian Institute of Road Safety Research (Miros) director-general Professor Dr Wong Shaw Voon, MORE HELP FOR NATIONAL CAR PROJECT, probable life span for cars, The Road Transport Department (JPJ), transportation 5 Comments
Snatch Thieves: Let’s get them! They are the common people’s scourge!
_____________________________________________________________ FEW OF US HAVE BEEN LEFT UNTOUCHED BY THESE THIEVES AND ROBBERS, WHO RESORT TO VIOLENCE EVEN BEFORE THEY ROB! THEY HAVE LEFT MANY VICTIMS SERIOUSLY HURT, AND UNCOUNTABLE MANY OTHERS MUCH POORER AND A FEW DEAD. THUS, THE … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Anti-crime group calls for full scale war on snatch thieves, cedera ringan di kaki serta tangan., crime in malaysia, di sini, mangsa Jamariah Ahir, Norain Mohd Yusof, petang tadi. Dalam kejadian kira-kira jam 3.55 petang itu, SEREMBAN: Perjalanan pulang dua beranak ke rumah berakhir dengan tragedi memilukan apabila ibunya maut selepas motosikal dibonceng ditendang peragut di Jalan Tuan Haji Said, snatch thefts, snatchers, The Malaysian Crime Prevention Foundation (MCPF), Warga emas maut diragut 3 Comments
Distraught father: How did my son die?
_____________________________________________________________ In the incident, Muhd Nasrulfahmi, 22, and believed to have been mentally unsound, was reported to have attacked the police before grabbing a gun and escaping in a vehicle at the Chenor toll exit after firing four shots at … Continue reading