- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Dead: The biggest crocodile ever caught alive
- 7,773,995 hits
Tag Archives: MORE HELP FOR NATIONAL CAR PROJECT
EVL, the BN Govt’s end-of-vehicle-life policy to be implemented by MCA’s Liow, is dead! Like the BN govt in GE 14 and MCA.
… As dead as the BN government and MCA… 27 June 2018 New Straits Times @NST_Online No plans to implement cash-for-clunkers programme: Loke By Hidir Reduan and Zanariah Abd Mutalib – June 27, 2018 @ 6:43pm . PUTRAJAYA: The Transport Ministry … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged cars, deputy minister Datuk Abdul Aziz Kaprawi, EVL is coming! Government will implement end-of-vehicle-life policy in 2015 / 2016., Malaysian, Malaysian Institute of Road Safety Research (Miros) director-general Professor Dr Wong Shaw Voon, MORE HELP FOR NATIONAL CAR PROJECT, probable life span for cars, The Road Transport Department (JPJ), transportation 5 Comments