- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Bully who hit young woman on the head: Remanded for 3 days
- 7,773,958 hits
Tag Archives: Malaysian
Lim Guan Eng: Since when did eating with chopsticks make anyone less Malaysian, Dr M?
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged chopsticks, mahathir, Malaysian Leave a comment
EVL, the BN Govt’s end-of-vehicle-life policy to be implemented by MCA’s Liow, is dead! Like the BN govt in GE 14 and MCA.
… As dead as the BN government and MCA… 27 June 2018 New Straits Times @NST_Online No plans to implement cash-for-clunkers programme: Loke By Hidir Reduan and Zanariah Abd Mutalib – June 27, 2018 @ 6:43pm . PUTRAJAYA: The Transport Ministry … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged cars, deputy minister Datuk Abdul Aziz Kaprawi, EVL is coming! Government will implement end-of-vehicle-life policy in 2015 / 2016., Malaysian, Malaysian Institute of Road Safety Research (Miros) director-general Professor Dr Wong Shaw Voon, MORE HELP FOR NATIONAL CAR PROJECT, probable life span for cars, The Road Transport Department (JPJ), transportation 5 Comments
INDIAN AND MALAYSIAN, AND PROUD OF BEING BOTH!
_________________________________________________ Vishwaroopam The Shooting of D Disnesh: More Questions than Answers The Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC) faces scandal of sex video ____________________________________________________________ MALAYSIAN INDIANS Malaysian Indians (Bahasa Malaysia: Kaum India Malaysia; Tamil: மலேசிய இந்தியர்கள்;Telugu:మలేషియన్ భారతీయులు; Malayalam: മലേഷ്യ ഇന്ത്യൻ; Hindi: मलेशियन भारतीय) are … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged crome, hindraf, Hindu Rights Action Force (Hindraf), Indian, Indian gangsterism, Kayveas, Malaysian, Malaysian Indian, MIC, P Waythamoorthy, People's Progressive Party, police, POWER, PPP, racial profiling, UMNO, UMNO made Indians politically irrelevant, Young Power 4 Comments