- Shocking moment a Tiger shark attacks Russian tourist in Egypt's Hurghada Beach - Caught on Camera!
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- No, Jocelyn Chia was not suspended by Instagram
- Sacked: Top Chinese official Hu Jiyong who was filmed strolling the streets of Chengdu with gorgeous mistress
- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- UMNO Youth makes itself a joke by demonstrating against American Jocelyn Chia at the American Embassy with a little group of 100
- Jocelyn Chia Effect: Singapore High Commissioner apologises to M'sians for Singapore-born American comedian's MH370 joke
- Singapore: 3 Ah Bengs in the middle of Geylang Lorong 31
- France hails ‘backpack hero’ who fought Annecy knife attacker after several children were stabbed
- 7,775,991 hits
Tag Archives: deputy minister Datuk Abdul Aziz Kaprawi
EVL, the BN Govt’s end-of-vehicle-life policy to be implemented by MCA’s Liow, is dead! Like the BN govt in GE 14 and MCA.
… As dead as the BN government and MCA… 27 June 2018 New Straits Times @NST_Online No plans to implement cash-for-clunkers programme: Loke By Hidir Reduan and Zanariah Abd Mutalib – June 27, 2018 @ 6:43pm . PUTRAJAYA: The Transport Ministry … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged cars, deputy minister Datuk Abdul Aziz Kaprawi, EVL is coming! Government will implement end-of-vehicle-life policy in 2015 / 2016., Malaysian, Malaysian Institute of Road Safety Research (Miros) director-general Professor Dr Wong Shaw Voon, MORE HELP FOR NATIONAL CAR PROJECT, probable life span for cars, The Road Transport Department (JPJ), transportation 5 Comments