- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- 5,252,429 hits
Daily Archives: November 22, 2013
… 2016 Malaysia has 4 of the most dangerous cities in Asia. They are Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Klang and Johor Baru. World Atlas Most Dangerous Cities In Asia Based on the Numbeo databases’ composite crime indices, these Asian locales … Continue reading
— 2014 Previous Next Idris Jusoh @idrisjusoh 51m51 minutes ago News of SPM Mathematics 2 paper leak FALSE. SPM on as scheduled. #SPMmaths2014 #SPM2014 pic.twitter.com/GwV8HBLQ1b … Frank Lampard @Termizi_I 4m4 minutes ago “@idrisjusoh: News of SPM Mathematics 2 paper leak … Continue reading
________________________________________________________________ The Negeri Sembilan Chinese Maternity Hospital and Medical Centre (NSCMH) N. S. Chinese Maternity Hospital was formed in 1932, a charity project founded by the local Chinese community leaders to serve all races in the State of Negeri Sembilan. … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ The man and the car are safe but he doesn’t remember anything! The Star Friday November 22, 2013 MYT 8:55:40 PM Missing man and vehicle found, but mystery surrounding dissapearence deepens by nicholas cheng PETALING JAYA: The 25-year-old man … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________________ — Aravindan Balakrishnan, 74, has been charged with one count of cruelty to a person under 16, four counts of rape and 19 counts of indecent assault. The three alleged victims – a Briton in her 30s, an Irish … Continue reading