- Why now? Accusation against Anwar Ibrahim of "unIslamic, morally repugnant acts" by Muhammed Yusoff Rawther, grandson of SM Mohamed Idris.
- Zahid Hamidi: I'm paying the price for turning down Tommy Thomas when he requested the return of Chin Peng's ashes. (What about calling Dr Mahathir "Kutty"?)
- Don't use a stalled escalator. It could swallow you!
- Will Ahmad Maslan take his own advice and marry a PAS woman as a second wife?
- The Amazing 'Get Everybody Moving' (G.E.M.) Tang...
- Auxiliary policeman in the PJ Community Library bars teen from library due to her "not nice skirt"...
- The Chinaman taxi driver in Singapore. Yes, foreigners can drive a taxi in Singapore!
- Confusion reigns: Man set himself on fire in Morocco? Or a power bank explosion involving a woman in JB or a man in Kerala? 🤔🤔🤔
- Videos: The jewellery shop robber...
- Neelofa markets Nilofa Banana Milk...
- 5,568,816 hits
Tag Archives: the founder of Freedom Charity
In London, Kamar Mahtum finally meets her long-lost sister, the Malaysian woman enslaved for 30 years!
________________________________________________________________ Is the ‘mystery woman’ enslaved for 30 years Siti Aishah? — SHOCKING REVELATION BY SITI AISHAH! 1. “I’m not anyone’s slave!” 2. She is happy in the UK. 3. She has important work. 4. She has no regrets about disowning … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________________ — Aravindan Balakrishnan, 74, has been charged with one count of cruelty to a person under 16, four counts of rape and 19 counts of indecent assault. The three alleged victims – a Briton in her 30s, an Irish … Continue reading