- Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia’s MH370 joke doesn’t land with Malaysians
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Bully who hit young woman on the head: Remanded for 3 days
- Penang bans Airbnb and other short term stays
- Warning letter to religious teacher was over inflammatory language, not LGBT stance: Islamic regulatory bodies - CNA
- 7,773,368 hits
Tag Archives: Lithuanian artist Ernest Zacharevic
Johor Baru: The 10th Most Dangerous City in Asia! A City of Fear…
… 2016 Malaysia has 4 of the most dangerous cities in Asia. They are Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Klang and Johor Baru. World Atlas Most Dangerous Cities In Asia Based on the Numbeo databases’ composite crime indices, these Asian locales … Continue reading
Posted in JB crime, JB floods, JB Johor baru Tagged 10th most dangerous city asia, JB, JB joho nahru crime, JB Johor Bahru 1oth most dangerous city in aisa, Johor Baru, Lego mural, Lithuanian artist Ernest Zacharevic, Villa Nabila Danga Bay, Villa Nabila., Villa Nabila: Creepy tales from netizens 5 Comments
Lithuanian artist Ernest Zacharevic: Fame in Penang, Infamy in JB
_________________________________________________________________ Lithuanian artist Ernest Zacharevic in Kuching China Press (中國報) about an hour ago （古晉30日訊）立陶宛畫家恩納斯為砂州人民獻上他的第3幅壁畫作品“森林中的舢舨”，座落在距離古晉數十公里的婆羅洲高原山腳下的阿娜拉依斯長屋地區牆上。圖為恩納斯畫壁下的“森林中的舢舨”壁畫全景。（照片取自Spago Property面子書。） (30th in Kuching) Lithuania painter Ennas sand people give him 3rd mural work “sampan in the forest”, Borneo Highlands, Kuching, is located at a … Continue reading
The Lego Mural: Hated by JB City Council, Loved by the People!
_______________________________________________________________ The Weekly Runner, Friday supplement of the Malay Mail, had a two-page article on Lithuanian artist Eric Zacharevic, the artist who painted street murals in Penang and the Lego Mural in JB. Simon Thong Wee Hing, blogging as weehingthong@wordpress, … Continue reading