- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- In praise of China? China is #1. America is #2.
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,730,683 hits
Category Archives: JB crime
— … Published on Nov 10, 2015 JOHOR BARU: Barely minutes after robbing their victim, two robbers were killed when their getaway car crashed into another vehicle in an accident in Taman Pelangi last night. In the 11.30pm incident, the … Continue reading
— — White Eastern @WhiteEastern Jul 27 24/07/2015 Stolen Car(SKS645J) Was Chased By Staff At Port Dickson – Malaysia Crime Focus 360: http://youtu.be/gCNSC5khH5U?a via @YouTube YouTube 24/07/2015 Stolen Car(SKS645J) Was Chased By Staff At Port Dickson -… [CRIMINAL USED STOLEN … Continue reading
… 2016 Malaysia has 4 of the most dangerous cities in Asia. They are Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Klang and Johor Baru. World Atlas Most Dangerous Cities In Asia Based on the Numbeo databases’ composite crime indices, these Asian locales … Continue reading