- Partial collapse of The Address, Taman Desa Condominium: Protesters return!
- The Grace Assembly of God now has 16 Covid-19 cases, making it Singapore's largest cluster...
- Did Coronavirus escape from a Wuhan lab?
- It's Phua Chu Kang on Covid-19...
- China resorts to money laundering in its fight against Covid-19. Literally. Old bank notes are quarantined and sanitized.
- Two Singaporean idiots make a video: How to spread Wuhan. Arrested.
- Finance Twitter: The Math doesn't add up- There's something wrong with the number 138 MPs claimed to support Mahathir as PM (or The Star screwed up)...
- Batu Caves: Arrest of Top Temple Official Tan Sri R Nadarajah by MACC...
- The RTD, where corruption is institutionalized...
- Will the cruise ship Westerdam turn out to be a super cluster for Covid-19 transmission?
- 5,629,968 hits
Daily Archives: November 26, 2013
In London, Kamar Mahtum finally meets her long-lost sister, the Malaysian woman enslaved for 30 years!
________________________________________________________________ Is the ‘mystery woman’ enslaved for 30 years Siti Aishah? — SHOCKING REVELATION BY SITI AISHAH! 1. “I’m not anyone’s slave!” 2. She is happy in the UK. 3. She has important work. 4. She has no regrets about disowning … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ LATEST UPDATE: 12 February 2014 Top Tweet Simon Thong @weehingthong 1m Dzul Fiqri, on Facebook, supports man accused of Sweet Young Malaysian Girls, accuses blogger of being unprofessional https://weehingthong.wordpress.com/2013/11/26/tracking-the-culprit-behind-sweetyoungmalaysiangirls-blogspot-com/ … … TO ALL THOSE WHO STILL THINK THAT HE IS … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ 10 May 2018 .. BERNAMAVerified account @bernamadotcom 13h13 hours ago #PRU14 RASMI – KEPUTUSAN/RESULT – SABAH P190: TAWAU: SABAH: 59,919 1. Datuk Mary Yap Kain Ching (BN-PBS)16,673 2. Alizaman Jijurahman (HR)2,162 3. Mohamad Husain (PAS)2,518 4. CHRISTINA LIEW CHIN JIN … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ THIS IS MALAYSIA! — According to migrant and workers’ rights NGO Tenaganita program director Glorene Dass, Santoshi, an Indian national, is among 37 students from Greencity International College who have made similar complaints to the NGO. Malaysiakini 6:39PM Sep … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ THE RULES ARE DIFFERENT FOR VVIPs, VIPs AND THEIR KIN! When VVIPs or VIPs and their family are involved, a different set of rules apply as far as the Press is concerned, Why? Figure it out yourself. When the … Continue reading