- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- 5,252,463 hits
Daily Archives: November 26, 2013
In London, Kamar Mahtum finally meets her long-lost sister, the Malaysian woman enslaved for 30 years!
________________________________________________________________ Is the ‘mystery woman’ enslaved for 30 years Siti Aishah? — SHOCKING REVELATION BY SITI AISHAH! 1. “I’m not anyone’s slave!” 2. She is happy in the UK. 3. She has important work. 4. She has no regrets about disowning … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ LATEST UPDATE: 12 February 2014 Top Tweet Simon Thong @weehingthong 1m Dzul Fiqri, on Facebook, supports man accused of Sweet Young Malaysian Girls, accuses blogger of being unprofessional https://weehingthong.wordpress.com/2013/11/26/tracking-the-culprit-behind-sweetyoungmalaysiangirls-blogspot-com/ … … TO ALL THOSE WHO STILL THINK THAT HE IS … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ 10 May 2018 .. BERNAMAVerified account @bernamadotcom 13h13 hours ago #PRU14 RASMI – KEPUTUSAN/RESULT – SABAH P190: TAWAU: SABAH: 59,919 1. Datuk Mary Yap Kain Ching (BN-PBS)16,673 2. Alizaman Jijurahman (HR)2,162 3. Mohamad Husain (PAS)2,518 4. CHRISTINA LIEW CHIN JIN … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ THIS IS MALAYSIA! — According to migrant and workers’ rights NGO Tenaganita program director Glorene Dass, Santoshi, an Indian national, is among 37 students from Greencity International College who have made similar complaints to the NGO. Malaysiakini 6:39PM Sep … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ THE RULES ARE DIFFERENT FOR VVIPs, VIPs AND THEIR KIN! When VVIPs or VIPs and their family are involved, a different set of rules apply as far as the Press is concerned, Why? Figure it out yourself. When the … Continue reading