- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,735,100 hits
Daily Archives: November 14, 2013
____________________________________________________________ The 2nd Penang Bridge: November 2013 opening is UNLIKELY — Penang Bridge -Penang Proudest Architecture Penang Bridge View … THE PENANG BRIDGE IS OPEN AGAIN! — THIS WAS THE LAST RUN ON THIS FIRST PENANG BRIDGE. NEXT YEAR, THE PENANG … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ *Is The ROAST BUSTERS an online ‘rape club’? *Massive Haka in New Zealand for fallen soldiers *NEW ZEALAND ALL BLACKS! *Sea Monster found on New Zealand beach *The New Zealand Giant Weta, world’s largest insect — My wife and I lived, studied and worked … Continue reading