- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,735,650 hits
Daily Archives: November 6, 2013
______________________________________________________________ The Cameron Highlands: Another tragedy awaits! … It has been 3 years. About 100 Cameron Highlands folk had sued TNB over the 2013 flash flood. In November 2015, they had filed a negligence suit against Tenaga Nasional Bhd (TNB) for causing … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ Michael Liu with Neil Mitchell — For such a small offence, such violence! Click on links for report and video! heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/tram-inspectors-caught-restraining-fare-evader/story-fni0fit3-1226754450363 … Tram inspectors caught restraining fare evader VIDEO: TRAM inspectors in Melbourne have forcefully restrained a fare-evading university student, … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ Star Thursday November 7, 2013 MYT 7:00:28 AM Baby in terror ride comes out of coma KUALA TERENGGANU: The baby who was the victim of a terror ride by a mentally unstable teenager has come out of his coma. … Continue reading