- Accident involving illegal car race on Jalan Raja Laut in KL
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Snow Brown? The latest Snow White is Rachel Zegler, Hispanic, but not everyone is happy
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Fight at Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The USA: Husband shoots man in chest after catching him at home with his wife in Humble, Harris County, Texas
- 7,690,553 hits
Daily Archives: November 16, 2013
DBKL cuts property assessment rate
______________________________________________________________ Ipoh: Is it our turn to pay a LARGER SUM as assessment? —– Malaysian Insider Under pressure, City Hall cuts property assessment rate http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/under-pressure-city-hall-cuts-property-assessment-rate — Malaysiakini DBKL cuts assessment rates by two to three percent Lawrence Yong 4:56PM Dec 19, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Ahmad Phesal Thalib, assessment rates and quit rents for KL properties by up to 267 percent, Highest raise - 267 percent for a low-cost house, Housing and Local Government Ministry, Kuala Lumpur Anti-incinerator Movement (KTI), Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL), No decision yet on new assessment tax proposal, Pakatan Rakyat MPs for Kuala Lumpur, Taman Beringin incinerator, Urban Well-Being 3 Comments
Is PEKIDA an intricate network of gangs and NGOs?
________________________________________________________________ MALAYSIAN GANGS — Pekida, or Pertubuhan Kebajikan dan Dakwah Islamiah Se-Malaysia, was founded in the 1970s and stresses the importance of charity and Islamic teachings. … 4 June 2018 Zurairi A.R.Verified account @zurairi 31m31 minutes ago IGP: Cops nab Malay vigilante … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged "Gangsters and Masters: Connivance Militancy in Contemporary Malaysia", an intricate network of gangs and NGOs., French PhD holder Sophie Lemiere, NGO Pekida or Tiga Line, Pekida bukan gangster says Home Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, Sophie Lemiere, UMNO Leave a comment
Lithuanian artist Ernest Zacharevic: Fame in Penang, Infamy in JB
_________________________________________________________________ Lithuanian artist Ernest Zacharevic in Kuching China Press (中國報) about an hour ago （古晉30日訊）立陶宛畫家恩納斯為砂州人民獻上他的第3幅壁畫作品“森林中的舢舨”，座落在距離古晉數十公里的婆羅洲高原山腳下的阿娜拉依斯長屋地區牆上。圖為恩納斯畫壁下的“森林中的舢舨”壁畫全景。（照片取自Spago Property面子書。） (30th in Kuching) Lithuania painter Ennas sand people give him 3rd mural work “sampan in the forest”, Borneo Highlands, Kuching, is located at a … Continue reading