- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- 5,748,441 hits
Daily Archives: November 30, 2013
,,, COCA COLA … Accidental advertisement! pic.twitter.com/G9nb7xwyGk — Persian Rose 🇺🇸🇮🇷🏳️ (@PersianRose1) December 16, 2018 … Things Go Better With Coke (1960s) – Classic TV Commercial —– When you go to the cineplex, and buy yourself pop corn and a … Continue reading