- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Bully who hit young woman on the head: Remanded for 3 days
- 7,773,958 hits
Tag Archives: cimb chairman
— Nazir Razak, brother of the PM, will form an NGO, not a political party. — 15 February 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 13m13 minutes ago #NazirRazak speaks of corruption, racism after watching ‘Ola Bola’ https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/330523 Local movie ‘Ola Bola’ has brought back … Continue reading
Posted in CIMB chairman, malaysia, nazib razak, nazir razak, Orwell, Truth Next exit Tagged cimb chairman, Najib Razak, nazir razak, truth next exit 1 Comment