- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Land of 700 million CCTV cameras
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- Gravitas: Indian fugitive Zakir Naik to not be extradited to India?
- 7,698,424 hits
Daily Archives: June 9, 2015
A Mystery: Why did he jump to his death after the accident? At the MRT work site, Jalan Duta, KL.
— WHY? Why did he commit suicide? We think, “It was just an accident.” Who knows what pressures and stress he must have been experiencing before the accident? — AFTER A SMALL ACCIDENT INVOLVING HIS CAR AN ANOTHER, HE JUMPED … Continue reading
Najib. Do a najib. Nasi Lemak Najib. The list will grow.
— NAJIB When your name is used as a word in the language of common folk, whatever the reason, your name has been etched into the common consciousness, however dubious the distinction. — They aren’t scared of you. You’re just … Continue reading
Posted in do a najib, nais lemak najib, najib, najibgate Tagged do a najib, najib, najibgate, nasi lemak najib 1 Comment
“Hi, Dad! Guess what? I fell 8 floors and…”
— Man falls 8 floors from Penang condo, but survives and phones his father! — The Straits Times @STcom 1h1 hour ago Man falls 8 floors from #Penang condo, but survives mostly unscathed, calls dad on phone http://bit.ly/1dYLft5 Jun 9, … Continue reading