- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Land of 700 million CCTV cameras
- Police hunting for couple who used pensioner's ATM card
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- 7,698,481 hits
Daily Archives: June 5, 2015
Thailand’s Street Racers
— Our mat rempit have such an easy time compared to Thailand’s version! Malaysia has MAT REMPIT and SUPERBIKERS! — The Nation Somyot seeks harsher laws amid street racers’ jeers Jessada Chantharak The Nation BANGKOK: — General Somyot Pumpunmuang, the National … Continue reading
Maggi made in Singapore and Maggi imported from India: SAFE to eat!
— Nestle India ordered to withdraw Maggi noodles in at least 10 states! — Results from AVA’s lab tests, which cover “a wide range of hazards associated with food”, showed that Maggi noodles from India meet local food-safety standards. The lab … Continue reading
The 1MDB ‘Nothing2Hide’ Dialogue 5 June 2015 became the ‘Nothing2Show Everything2Hide’ Sham.
— 5 June 2016 A YEAR AGO… Prince rains royal scorn on cancelled ‘Nothing2Hide’ forum featuring Najib KUALA LUMPUR, June 5 — In a scathing Facebook post, Johor’s crown prince poured scorn on the highly-anticipated “Nothing2Hide” forum here that was… … Continue reading
Posted in 1MDB, 1MDB Dialogue Tagged 1MDB Dialogue 2 Comments
One year after the SABAH EARTHQUAKE of 5 June 2015.
— 5 June 2016 … Masidi Manjun @MasidiM 33m33 minutes ago 5/6/16: 1 year after the devastating #Kinabalu Earthquake that killed 18 climbers, a memorial is unveiled @Kiau View … Fredorra Flora Fred @Fredorra 1h1 hour ago In memories. My … Continue reading
Posted in earthquake sabah Tagged earthquake sabah 8 Comments