- Accident involving illegal car race on Jalan Raja Laut in KL
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Snow Brown? The latest Snow White is Rachel Zegler, Hispanic, but not everyone is happy
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- The USA: Husband shoots man in chest after catching him at home with his wife in Humble, Harris County, Texas
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Crackhouse Comedy Club KL show gets nation-wide attention that they don't want
- 7,690,172 hits
Daily Archives: June 18, 2015
MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) is just one plane flight away!
— Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) is a viral respiratory illness that is new to humans. It was first reported in Saudi Arabia in 2012 and has since spread to several other countries, including the United States. Most people infected … Continue reading
Dr Mahathir challenges PM Najib to a ‘live’ debate on TV: Will it happen?
— Video: Tun Cabar Najib Soal Jawab / Tun Tak Layan Kucing Kurap — Malaysian Insider Dr M challenges Najib to live debate Published: 18 June 2015 4:16 PM Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has challenged Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib … Continue reading
The Johore Royal Family
— A SULTAN FOR ALL JOHOREANS REGARDLESS OF RACE OR RELIGION… … 9 December 2018 pic.twitter.com/O2bs3U8bwN — simonthong (@simonwhthong) December 9, 2018 … 24 January 2016 .. @twt_deeee 2h2 hours ago اندي مسلم Retweeted Harian Metro Johor Everyone love sultan … Continue reading
Human breast milk is great for babies. For adults, as well?
— Human breast milk is widely recognized as providing many health benefits to young infants. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), breastfeeding can protect against diseases and conditions such as diarrhea, diabetes and childhood obesity. Más información: http://www.health–insurance.me/articulo.php?id=3998 … Continue reading