- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Bully who hit young woman on the head: Remanded for 3 days
- 7,773,921 hits
Tag Archives: yeow wei loon
Witnesses wanted: Did you see who knocked down Yeow Wei Loon (JJK 7967) in Singapore on 24 June 2015 at 2.30-2.45 am?
— Call +60197104943 or report it to the Singapore Police. — Stomp Family of Malaysian biker who died in hit-and-run in Woodlands appeals to witnesses to come forward Posted on 29 June 2015 The family of a Malaysian biker who … Continue reading