- Ulya Azhari is 'Inspektor Halal' on Twitter and wants a boycott of IKEA but gets flamed...
- Did the daughter of Minnesota Governor and the daughter of Ilhan Omar (Congresswoman for Minnesota) tweet information to rioters?
- AirAsia Group in trouble: Is the business sustainable?
- There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- Excerpts from Mary Trump, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man."
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- A simplistic view of a complex situation: John Pilger's video, "How The USA Created The Taliban" (3 December 2015)...
- TV host calls Aljazeera a rude name on her show!
- FBI Director: China's Fox Hunt program targets China-born Chinese in the USA...
- 5,908,592 hits
Daily Archives: November 10, 2019
WSJ: Three Prison Inmates Beat Harvard in a Debate. Here’s What Happened Next. After earning diplomas from the Bard College initiative, they are using their skills to forge new paths.
.. .. Excerpts from: In 2015, inmates in a New York maximum-security prison grabbed international headlines when they prevailed over Harvard students in a debate. You might be surprised to see where they are now. https://t.co/VWueV7H2nQ — The Wall Street … Continue reading
FMT apologizes to Lim Guan Eng over its report “Guan Eng dakwa Malaysia binasa jika diperintah ‘parti Melayu Islam'”…
.. https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/bahasa/2019/11/10/permohonan-maaf-kepada-lim-guan-eng-dan-pembetulan-laporan/ . . https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/bahasa/2019/11/10/permohonan-maaf-kepada-lim-guan-eng-dan-pembetulan-laporan/hi
.. Utusan to be back? https://t.co/PNuRycnGHx — Arthur Hew (@ahkmlog) November 10, 2019 PETALING JAYA: Entrepreneur Development Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Redzuan Md Yusof (pix) suggested yesterday that the now defunct newspaper Utusan Malaysia will be back soon. In what appeared to be … Continue reading
.. #ZakirNaik's IRF minted millions of rupees through charities, used funds to spread radical thoughts https://t.co/GlVgiJZZb9 — itlaa.com – اِطلاع ڈاٹ کام (@itlaa_com) November 9, 2019 Zakir Naik’s IRF minted millions of rupees through charities, used funds to spread radical … Continue reading