- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,073 hits
Daily Archives: November 10, 2019
WSJ: Three Prison Inmates Beat Harvard in a Debate. Here’s What Happened Next. After earning diplomas from the Bard College initiative, they are using their skills to forge new paths.
.. .. Excerpts from: In 2015, inmates in a New York maximum-security prison grabbed international headlines when they prevailed over Harvard students in a debate. You might be surprised to see where they are now. https://t.co/VWueV7H2nQ — The Wall Street … Continue reading
FMT apologizes to Lim Guan Eng over its report “Guan Eng dakwa Malaysia binasa jika diperintah ‘parti Melayu Islam'”…
.. https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/bahasa/2019/11/10/permohonan-maaf-kepada-lim-guan-eng-dan-pembetulan-laporan/ . . https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/bahasa/2019/11/10/permohonan-maaf-kepada-lim-guan-eng-dan-pembetulan-laporan/hi
.. Utusan to be back? https://t.co/PNuRycnGHx — Arthur Hew (@ahkmlog) November 10, 2019 PETALING JAYA: Entrepreneur Development Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Redzuan Md Yusof (pix) suggested yesterday that the now defunct newspaper Utusan Malaysia will be back soon. In what appeared to be … Continue reading
.. #ZakirNaik's IRF minted millions of rupees through charities, used funds to spread radical thoughts https://t.co/GlVgiJZZb9 — itlaa.com – اِطلاع ڈاٹ کام (@itlaa_com) November 9, 2019 Zakir Naik’s IRF minted millions of rupees through charities, used funds to spread radical … Continue reading