- Yes, they say it's wrong to sing the Negaraku in languages other than the national language...
- The Chinaman taxi driver in Singapore. Yes, foreigners can drive a taxi in Singapore!
- Videos: Consider this. TAR UC. 2 Parts.
- India: All 4 men accused of the rape of a vet are shot dead while trying to escape.
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- At the Angkatan Muda Keadilan (AMK) in Melaka: Unsavoury images!
- AG says appeal against Rafizi acquittal was done without his knowledge, disobeying his instructions: Is it the work of the 'Deep State' in the AGC?
- Neelofa markets Nilofa Banana Milk...
- The Amazing 'Get Everybody Moving' (G.E.M.) Tang...
- 'weehingthong' has 5,562,765 hits on 29 November 2019. He tweets as ComplexSimonThong @ComplexThong...
- 5,569,473 hits
Daily Archives: November 10, 2019
WSJ: Three Prison Inmates Beat Harvard in a Debate. Here’s What Happened Next. After earning diplomas from the Bard College initiative, they are using their skills to forge new paths.
.. .. Excerpts from: In 2015, inmates in a New York maximum-security prison grabbed international headlines when they prevailed over Harvard students in a debate. You might be surprised to see where they are now. https://t.co/VWueV7H2nQ — The Wall Street … Continue reading
FMT apologizes to Lim Guan Eng over its report “Guan Eng dakwa Malaysia binasa jika diperintah ‘parti Melayu Islam'”…
.. https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/bahasa/2019/11/10/permohonan-maaf-kepada-lim-guan-eng-dan-pembetulan-laporan/ . . https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/bahasa/2019/11/10/permohonan-maaf-kepada-lim-guan-eng-dan-pembetulan-laporan/hi
.. Utusan to be back? https://t.co/PNuRycnGHx — Arthur Hew (@ahkmlog) November 10, 2019 PETALING JAYA: Entrepreneur Development Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Redzuan Md Yusof (pix) suggested yesterday that the now defunct newspaper Utusan Malaysia will be back soon. In what appeared to be … Continue reading
.. #ZakirNaik's IRF minted millions of rupees through charities, used funds to spread radical thoughts https://t.co/GlVgiJZZb9 — itlaa.com – اِطلاع ڈاٹ کام (@itlaa_com) November 9, 2019 Zakir Naik’s IRF minted millions of rupees through charities, used funds to spread radical … Continue reading