- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- The Atlantis Report: America in chaos, societal and economic meltdown...
- 6,310,083 hits
Daily Archives: November 10, 2019
WSJ: Three Prison Inmates Beat Harvard in a Debate. Here’s What Happened Next. After earning diplomas from the Bard College initiative, they are using their skills to forge new paths.
.. .. Excerpts from: In 2015, inmates in a New York maximum-security prison grabbed international headlines when they prevailed over Harvard students in a debate. You might be surprised to see where they are now. https://t.co/VWueV7H2nQ — The Wall Street … Continue reading
FMT apologizes to Lim Guan Eng over its report “Guan Eng dakwa Malaysia binasa jika diperintah ‘parti Melayu Islam'”…
.. https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/bahasa/2019/11/10/permohonan-maaf-kepada-lim-guan-eng-dan-pembetulan-laporan/ . . https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/bahasa/2019/11/10/permohonan-maaf-kepada-lim-guan-eng-dan-pembetulan-laporan/hi
.. Utusan to be back? https://t.co/PNuRycnGHx — Arthur Hew (@ahkmlog) November 10, 2019 PETALING JAYA: Entrepreneur Development Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Redzuan Md Yusof (pix) suggested yesterday that the now defunct newspaper Utusan Malaysia will be back soon. In what appeared to be … Continue reading
.. #ZakirNaik's IRF minted millions of rupees through charities, used funds to spread radical thoughts https://t.co/GlVgiJZZb9 — itlaa.com – اِطلاع ڈاٹ کام (@itlaa_com) November 9, 2019 Zakir Naik’s IRF minted millions of rupees through charities, used funds to spread radical … Continue reading