- Trouble in Shenzhen, China
- Fake! There was no attempted kidnap of student outside SK Pengkalan, Taman Pinji Mewah, Ipoh
- Jamal Yunos and son, 16: Why can't it be 'like father, like son'?
- Was the murder of Ambank founder Hussein Najadi linked to 1MDB? Why was Shafee present when the body of Hussain Najiadi was being transferred by ambulance to the hospital and why did he take over the handling of affairs, including a swift burial?
- China's top propagandist Hu Xijin urges ‘transparent’ expert views on COVID policy
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Chazz, a Lithuanian company, sells pussy-flavored snacks
- In China, someone took a video of a boy strangling his grandmother: No attempt was made to intervene
- Debunked: Michael Pollan's claims about McDonald's french fries
- China's Xi makes first public appearance in Beijing since trip to Central Asia
- 7,491,055 hits
Daily Archives: November 5, 2019
.. Bridal boutique owner apologises for Batu Pahat graveyard fashion photoshoot after social media storm Nur Amirah was roasted by social media users for a photoshoot that saw female models posing on the edge of non-Muslim graves https://t.co/xZ90BlrFE2 — Malaysian … Continue reading
.. THE Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) is aware of graft allegations surrounding the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (Jakim), Latheefa Koya said today. ### oh my god https://t.co/ztpPWSYAEK — Soo Hon Keong (@SooHK) November 5, 2019 MACC ‘aware of alleged … Continue reading
No Further Action after the MACC investigation into the non delivery of the 6 helicopters worth RM300 million…
.. 2. In June 2019, the Defence ministry lodged a report with the MACC over the purchase of the six helicopters in 2015, which had yet to be delivered at the time. The helicopters were eventually delivered in February this … Continue reading
Sessions Court judge Azmil Muntapha Abas, to be charged for corruption, presided over the Inquest into the death of Teoh Beng Hock: Karma?
To be charged for corruption: Sessions Court judge Azmil Muntapha Abas, DPP Khairul Azhwa Yusrie Mohamad and lawyer Noor Amirul Nazreen Anas…
.. Judge, deputy public prosecutor, lawyer charged with bribery over illegal immigrants | Malay Mail https://t.co/fCSzRVOtyx — Malay Mail (@malaymail) November 6, 2019 DPP Khairul Azhwa Yusrie Mohamad conceals his face as he arrives at the special corruption court in … Continue reading
Latheefa Koya: The MACC is investigating ALL Mindef land swap deals over the past 25 years and the 6 missing helicopters…
.. The Malaysian Insight MACC investigating 16 Mindef land swaps, non-delivery of 6 copters Kalidevi Mogan Kumarappa, Ragananthini Vethasalam Updated 2 months ago · Published on 5 Nov 2019 11:55AM · GRAFT-BUSTERS are investigating 16 Defence … Continue reading
This one is sooo Hilarious!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Video RT* @ViralPosts5 pic.twitter.com/dtD0MzpNf9 — Funnyman (@fun4laugh) November 4, 2019