- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- The Collapse of the ITC: Why 10,000 Ipohites had to "jump aeroplane" (work illegally) in America
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- The Federal Court says NO to Najib Razak's appeal for a review: March 31, 2023
- John Chan and Kenny Chan, two Old Pinks who demonstrated against Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Najib’s case proves no one is above the law, says Sithambaram
- 7,701,292 hits
Daily Archives: November 3, 2019
Abdul Hadi Awang: It is haram to surrender power to non Muslims.
.. malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Hadi: Haram to surrender power to non-Muslims 7 Oct 2019, 4:49 pm (Updated 8 Oct 2019, 12:30 pm) news . PAS president Abdul Hadi Awang explained his party’s presence at the Malay Dignity Congress by saying it … Continue reading
Lim Guan Eng: I am not a puppet Finance Minister!
This escalator was “hungry” for a human leg! In Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, KL…
Yes, a man should listen to his wife. Even when she takes him down an up escalator… 😂😂😂
. Husband just mindlessly follows. pic.twitter.com/uaUE7k5fYp — jamie (@gnuman1979) November 2, 2019
14 cops arrested by other cops at 3am drug raid in supermarket car park in Shah Alam, Selangor!
Ravinder Singh: Police officer justifies corruption in the police force! (The Malaysian Insight)
No smoking? No problem. This is Malaysia…
.. Eatery. Got NO SMOKING sign behind him. Yet, he lights up his cigar? No wonder he cannot tell the difference between a superdrone and a flying car. Coz he's just plain stupid. pic.twitter.com/JOR4N5f7V1 — #$¥€€&×=-:,+□♤♧~ (@MeowPhone) November 22, 2019 … Continue reading
As expected, the IGP dismisses allegation of torture and intimidation against LTTE detainees but the court will listen to the complaints…
. . https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/499095 . . https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/11/03/dap-welcomes-home-ministers-assurance-of-probe-into-claims-ltte-detainees-t/1806432 .https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2019/11/03/cops-cant-investigate-torture-claims-against-themselves-says-mp/..https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/498403.https://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/?p=178720..https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/11/02/igp-allegations-of-police-misconduct-against-ltte-detainees-baseless-and-ir/1806268?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1572694297