- Trouble in Shenzhen, China
- Fake! There was no attempted kidnap of student outside SK Pengkalan, Taman Pinji Mewah, Ipoh
- Jamal Yunos and son, 16: Why can't it be 'like father, like son'?
- China's top propagandist Hu Xijin urges ‘transparent’ expert views on COVID policy
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Chazz, a Lithuanian company, sells pussy-flavored snacks
- Was the murder of Ambank founder Hussein Najadi linked to 1MDB? Why was Shafee present when the body of Hussain Najiadi was being transferred by ambulance to the hospital and why did he take over the handling of affairs, including a swift burial?
- Debunked: Michael Pollan's claims about McDonald's french fries
- China's Xi makes first public appearance in Beijing since trip to Central Asia
- Exercise Trident: Record number of personnel taking part in Singapore-Australia armed forces exercises
- 7,491,021 hits
Daily Archives: November 18, 2019
.. I was 20 years old when i found out that SG's ethnic housing quota plan was in fact used to suppress malay voters, so that they wont be a majority in any singaporean district. #themoreyouknow — vishan (@vishan393) … Continue reading
.. . Ahli Parlimen BN adakan pertemuan dengan DS Azmin Ali? Kelihatan Ahli Parlimen Maran, Datuk Ser Dr. Ismail Abdul Muttalib keluar daripada kediaman rasmi Azmin di Putrajaya namun beliau enggan memperincikan pertemuan dengan Menteri Hal Hal Ehwal Ekonomi itu.#malaysiagazette … Continue reading
Dramatic getaway of some #PolyU protesters, who abseiled down from a bridge, and sped away on the backs of motorbikes that came out of nowhere on a flyover. Police pelted them with tear gas and projectiles as they perched on … Continue reading
Nor Hayathi sues the Govt and police over the enforced disappearance of her avtivist husband, Amri Che Mat…
. . https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/11/18/wife-sues-govt-police-over-her-activist-husbands-enforced-disappearance/1810993?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1574077823
Did he promise it to all who asked? pic.twitter.com/l0pn8WdMxM — ComplexSimonThong (@ComplexThong) November 20, 2019 TERKINI : Wee Jeck Seng Cakap InsyaALLAH “Akan Bantu Warga Emas Pergi Umrah Setiap Tahun”
Jason Lo in court: No, I’m not guilty of trespassing or taking drugs. Next court dates: 17 December 2019 and 30 December 2019.
.. The Star Jason Lo pleads not guilty to trespassing, consuming drugs Nation Monday, 18 Nov 2019 KUALA LUMPUR: Former CEO and musician Jason Lo has claimed trial at a magistrate’s court here to a charge of trespassing under Section … Continue reading
.. NST Arul Kanda will be prosecution witness against Najib By Sharanjit Singh November 18, 2019 @ 5:27pm KUALA LUMPUR: Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s defence was left shaking its head in disbelief after hearing that the former Prime Minister’s co-accused, … Continue reading