In 2015, a contract for the VEP was awarded to a company 25% owned by then Dep Minister of Youth and Sports, Datuk Wee Jeck Seng. It was done through direct negotiation..https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/195053?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter.https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/pac-finishes-taking-statements-probe-johorsingapore-vehicle-entry-permit-vep-systemhttps://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/195125?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitterhttps://www.bharian.com.my/berita/politik/2019/11/625429/dakwaan-rasuah-isu-lama-jeck-seng..https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/194926
- Malaysian Gangs 6: The Ayah Yie Tiger 99 (AYT99)...
- Tan Suee Chieh, "Covid-19: A psychological and an actuarial approach..."
- Muhammad Shafee Abdullah, Najib's hot shot lawyer, a man with three wives...
- Did Coronavirus escape from a Wuhan lab?
- Partial collapse of The Address, Taman Desa Condominium: Protesters return!
- The Grace Assembly of God now has 16 Covid-19 cases, making it Singapore's largest cluster...
- Will the cruise ship Westerdam turn out to be a super cluster for Covid-19 transmission?
- It's Phua Chu Kang on Covid-19...
- Two Singaporean idiots make a video: How to spread Wuhan. Arrested.
- China resorts to money laundering in its fight against Covid-19. Literally. Old bank notes are quarantined and sanitized.
- 5,630,877 hits