- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- 5,252,680 hits
Tag Archives: GST
— The Consumer Price Index released by the Statistics Department showed a jump in price of consumer goods and services since the GST was introduced last April. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/328538 — The price hikes were mainly caused by unethical traders who arbitrarily … Continue reading
— Someone told me on Facebook that he ate roti telor a few days ago at KLIA1 and paid RM17. — When it rains, it pours! It’s getting lots of press. BAD press. The latest bad news is the complaint, … Continue reading
— One parent said that there were about 200 schools around the country that were imposing GST on extracurricular activities. The Rakyat Post GST imposed on extracurricular activities KELANA JAYA, May 15, 2015: Parents, who send their children to Chinese vernacular … Continue reading
— Anti GST Rally, 1st May 2015: The Rally and Consequences — S. Ambiga: The sight of the youngsters in handcuffs and chains had a profound effect on many of us who saw them. I remember trying to make them feel … Continue reading
— WE HAVE TO PAY THE 10% SERVICE CHARGE. Loose lips sink ships is an American English idiom meaning “beware of unguarded talk”. American World War II poster by Seymour R. Goff, also known as Ess-ar-gee. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_lips_sink_ships) It took only … Continue reading
— Kinibiz APRIL 13, 2015 5:58 PM No post-GST price hike for Brand’s products Cerebos (M) Sdn Bhd, the producer of Brand’s products, announced that its products’ prices will not increase with the implementation of the goods and services tax (GST). … … Continue reading
— BUDGET 2015 — khalidkarim @khalidkarim 12h12 hours ago Who & by how many Big Macs each income group is benefitting from the Personal Income Tax.BR1M is just a cover up. … — HOW WONDERFUL, YOU MAY THINK. “No GST … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ TOP 10 NEWSMAKERS 2013 Malaysiakini And the Newsmaker of 2013 is… 7:39AM Dec 31, 2013 ROSMAH MANSOR IS NEWSMAKER OF THE YEAR 2013 Rosmah is the second woman to have won the award outright, which was first given out … Continue reading