- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Were you at #TangkapMO1? The police will want to 'talk' to you.
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- 5,252,142 hits
Tag Archives: vernacular schools
… Prime minister Najib Abdul Razak had in October 2015 announced that 300 schools will be involved in the DLP pilot project which gives the option to teach science and mathematics in English. Since then, deputy education minister P Kamalanathan … Continue reading
Pushing for a Single Stream Education System: Threatening Vernacular Schools. And the excuse? Integration (via Malay) or Progress (via English).
… The idea of a single stream, first mooted by Professor Emeritus Khoo Kay Kim in 2009 has been debated for years. Single-stream schools ― either in the Malay or English language ― are seen by their proponents as a … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Education in Malaysia CHINESE EDUCATION IN MALAYSIA The Perfect Score (CPGA 4.0): But all for nothing! —– Malaysia Education Blueprint —– THE MALAYSIA EDUCATION BLUEPRINT A copy of the 300-page blueprint which took two years to put together can be downloaded from … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ Proponents of vernacular education previously pointed to Article 152(a) to defend the existence of such schools, noting that it states citizens were free to use any language other than Bahasa Malaysia for education. http://my.news.yahoo.com/malay-groups-insist-vernacular-schools-unconstitutional-095800779.html … 29 September 2015 The … Continue reading