- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Suria KLCC: Woman falls to her death from the 4th floor
- Singapore NDP: A Red Lion parachutist makes a hard landing!
- China 'behaving like two-year-old' with missile launches | 9 News Australia
- To be investigated: The case of the Ketua Pengarah Perkhidmatan Awam (KPPA) who verbally abused an Immigration officer at the KLIA
- Hua Chunying is so smart!
- Covid pushes many Hong Kongers to the street: Homeless reaches 10-year high, 30% people lose jobs
- Ipoh: Man found dead in Menglembu with slash wounds at his throat after he had WhatsApped his wife "goodbye"!
- Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's 2022 national day message to Singaporeans
- Foo Siang Heng aka FISH: SINGAPURA KU (atau 'Titik Merah Kecil')
- 7,432,654 hits
Tag Archives: BM
.. .. Police looking for men playing with carbide cannon in Bukit Mertajam By Audrey Dermawan – April 12, 2022 @ 10:43am AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to WhatsAppShare to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to LinkedInShare to More BUKIT MERTAJAM: Police are … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Education in Malaysia CHINESE EDUCATION IN MALAYSIA The Perfect Score (CPGA 4.0): But all for nothing! —– Malaysia Education Blueprint —– THE MALAYSIA EDUCATION BLUEPRINT A copy of the 300-page blueprint which took two years to put together can be downloaded from … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ MULTICULTURALISM Multiculturalism is a body of thought in political philosophy about the proper way to respond to cultural and religious diversity. Mere toleration of group differences is said to fall short of treating members of minority groups as equal … Continue reading