- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Viral video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- Further action being mulled against Leong Mun Wai for post on Lee Hsien Yang & wife | In Parliament
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- 7,692,515 hits
Tag Archives: zaid ibrahim
CJ must act on AG’s ‘contemptuous’ letter to judge, says Zaid
.. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged DPP letter to expedite Zahid hamidi's case, zaid ibrahim Leave a comment
Zaid Ibrahim: Govt led by Umno man but held hostage by its enemies
Zaid says Najib’s decision to discharge his firm in SRC case has ‘his full support and agreement’
Zaid Ibrahim has many faces
.. .. .. .. .. ..
Zaid Ibrahim: Malaysia is paying the price for decades of neglecting meritocracy…
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged malaysia meritocracy, zaid ibrahim Leave a comment
Zaid Ibrahim wrote on 3 January 2020…
.. 3 January 2020 Brilliant advice! 👍👏👌☮https://www.facebook.com/122879529790/posts/10157984149664791/?d=n Malays say they are falling behind other ethnic groups in many fields. They seem to think that it is all because the non-Malays are in control of the economy and the country. The … Continue reading
Zaid Ibrahim, Ode to the Justices
… April 28, 2017 Zaid Ibrahim Ode to the Justices Living in this sick country is hard: The air is thicker, breathing is getting harder, The Stench of tyranny is everywhere. Thaqif has just died. They said his face was … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged ode to the justices, zaid ibrahim 1 Comment
For Zaid Ibrahim, is it a tweet too far?
… 11 Nov 2016 … On Twitter, Zaid explains that crooked means “not straight”. … Zaid Ibrahim @zaidibrahim 5h5 hours ago Zaid Ibrahim Retweeted malaysiakini.com Crooked means not straight #fb Zaid Ibrahim added, malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini IGP @KBAB51 wants @zaidibrahim to … Continue reading
Please don’t ask the PM to resign. For your own sake.
— 4 December 2015 MCMC hauls up man behind Facebook page calling for Najib’s resignation BY ANISAH SHUKRY Malaysian Insider @tm_insider Published: 4 December 2015 9:00 AM The Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) is investigating the man behind LetakJawatan, … Continue reading
Zaid Ibrahim, “Democracy bites the dust: Those threatening violence and instigating riots have won (Comment, Malaysiakini)…
.. Democracy bites the dust https://t.co/lCzbEvTyZu pic.twitter.com/ZhMHxRZoVq — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 28, 2019 Those threatening violence and instigating riots have won Zaid Ibrahim Published: 11:21 am | Modified: 11:54 am COMMENT | I was about to complete my speech to be delivered at the … Continue reading →