- What's going among the three: Samy Velu, Vell Paari and Sami Velu's former mistress?
- Sodomy 3.0: Is there a plot against Anwar Ibrahim to prevent his becoming PM8?
- Volcano erupts on White Island, New Zealand! No survivors?
- Death of Jamaluddin Jarjis and Azlin Alias by helicopter crash: Inconvenient or suspicious deaths? But it was caused by pilot error...
- Happy Birthday, Rosmah! No more spending sprees?
- Azwanddin Hamzah settles/loses 3 cases of defamation to Waytha Moorthy, Teresa Kok and Liew Chin Tong, respectively; and there will be another from Lim Guan Eng, Tony Pua, Lim Kit Siang and Liew Chin Tong…
- Neelofa markets Nilofa Banana Milk...
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- The Chinaman taxi driver in Singapore. Yes, foreigners can drive a taxi in Singapore!
- Fighting for seats. At A & W, The Jewel, Singapore. Kiasu?
- 5,572,015 hits
Tag Archives: traffic police
— 12 May 2016 … Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 52m52 minutes ago Can police make Malaysians sing Negaraku to prove citizenship? By Jasmine Andria PETALING JAYA, May 12 — It is not an offence for policemen to ask Malaysians to … Continue reading
— THE GOVERNMENT WANTS OUR MONEY. THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS OUR MONEY! THEY INTEND TO GET OUR MONEY. — 3 May 2016 An AES Speed trap has been installed in Ipoh/K.Kangsar tunnel. Speed limit 80km/h — Accident-prone Menora Tunnel, PLUS North … Continue reading
— 11 February 2016 IGP proposes increasing fines for traffic offences Inspector-general of police (IGP) Khalid Abu Bakar is disappointed that the road accident statistics are still high and is of the view that the maximum fine for traffic offences … Continue reading
— STATISTICS: DAY 10 OF OPS SELAMAT 150 deaths 11,867 accidents 180,443 summonses 47,604 police personnel Malay Mail Online Op Selamat: 150 deaths recorded to date Published: February 22, 2015 11:05 PM KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 22 — A total number … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________ DIDN’T YOU SETTLE YOUR TRAFFIC SUMMONS? THE POLICE ARE COMING AFTER YOU AT YOUR HOME! — HOW TO SETTLE YOUR SUMMONS: THIS WORKS. I HAVE SENT OVER MY I.C. NUMBER AND GOT “Tiada Saman dikeluarkan sehingga 23/11/13. Terima kasih.” … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ 831 AES cameras….TO GET YOUR MONEY! The Road Transport Dept is coming after YOU (but only in Selangor)! — 16 November 2015 THIS IS THE MOST LETHAL OF THE 3 CAMERAS ON JALAN PASIR PUTIH! From Station 18 going towards Ipoh … Continue reading
The PH Govt gives us all a gift. Cancelled: All 3.5 million AES summonses before 1 September worth RM435 million.
______________________________________________________ 3 AES CAMERAS ON JALAN PASIR PUTIH, IPOH! Has it become a BUSINE$$? New Traffic Fines, Automatic Enforcement System, Hidden Speed Cameras, etc… The Road Transport Dept is coming after YOU (but only in Selangor)! … 17 August 2018 .. AES … Continue reading