- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Land of 700 million CCTV cameras
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- Gravitas: Indian fugitive Zakir Naik to not be extradited to India?
- 7,698,407 hits
Tag Archives: hidden cameras
Were there hidden cameras in the fitting rooms of a KL mall?
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged fitting rooms, hidden cameras, kl mall Leave a comment
3 AES CAMERAS ON JALAN PASIR PUTIH, IPOH!
_______________________________________________ 831 AES cameras….TO GET YOUR MONEY! The Road Transport Dept is coming after YOU (but only in Selangor)! — 16 November 2015 THIS IS THE MOST LETHAL OF THE 3 CAMERAS ON JALAN PASIR PUTIH! From Station 18 going towards Ipoh … Continue reading
Posted in AES camera, Jalan Pasir Pinji has 3 cameras Tagged AES, AES camera in Ipoh, Automated Enforcement System (AES) (Malay: Sistem Penguatkuasaan Jalan Raya Automatik), hidden cameras, Ipoh, jalan king, jalan merlin, jalan pasir putih, jalan yang kalsom, malaysian highways, Ops Selamat, pasir pinji, speed traps location, TNB substation, traffic police 5 Comments
The PH Govt gives us all a gift. Cancelled: All 3.5 million AES summonses before 1 September worth RM435 million.
______________________________________________________ 3 AES CAMERAS ON JALAN PASIR PUTIH, IPOH! Has it become a BUSINE$$? New Traffic Fines, Automatic Enforcement System, Hidden Speed Cameras, etc… The Road Transport Dept is coming after YOU (but only in Selangor)! … 17 August 2018 .. AES … Continue reading