- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Shocking moment a Tiger shark attacks Russian tourist in Egypt's Hurghada Beach - Caught on Camera!
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- No, Jocelyn Chia was not suspended by Instagram
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Emergency Call: Huge aircraft carrier of the US Navy has restricted mobility of the Russian Navy in the Arctic
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Kedah Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor denies asking for the Federal Constitution to be amended in order for Penang to be "returned" to Kedah but FMT releases the transcript of his conversation with FMT journalist Predeep Nambiar
- 7,775,344 hits
Tag Archives: woman forced to wera sarong at JPJ
#saronggate #Malaysia. At the JPJ or the Selayang Municipal Council: Will you be humiliated, too?
— What should Malaysian women (Malay, Chinese, Indian and others) wear? — Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 1h1 hour ago Ministry tells RTD guards to drop dress code enforcement http://bit.ly/1NgjgzW Ministry tells RTD guards to drop dress code enforcement By Nurul Huda … Continue reading