- The Singaporean and his white-and-orange Porsche
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Arrested: Man who took woman's hand bag and said, Go to balai
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Global Halal
- Ipoh, Little India: It was not an ordinary funeral procession, as it had a low-flying helicopter and horses
- Lembah Beringin, the abandoned Ghost Town in Selangor...
- Nancy Pelosi did not rip the Bible into two
- 7,067,580 hits
Daily Archives: April 23, 2016
— Marina to Salleh Said Keruak: Idiotic leaders affect markets, not eloping daughters — hizam and 5 others follow 9V-SFQ @9VSQA 16h16 hours ago Thought our PM did bad when Rais Yatim was appointed as minister in charge of comms … Continue reading
— The IGP’s daughter owns a firearms business… Whistleblowewer site Sarawak Report had in April claimed that Khalid’s second daughter, Juwiza, as well as his brother in-law Mohd Isa Hussin, are owners of Nilai Arms & Ammunition (NAA). In response, … Continue reading
Bersih 2.0 wins South Korea’s 2016 Gwangju Prize for Human Rights but Maria Chin Abdullah is barred from leaving the country…
— Never forget. The Immigration Dept is a political tool… Immigration Director-General (DG) Datuk Alias Ahmad: We’ll revoke 6,564 Passports of Malaysian abroad! — 16 May 2016 Dennis Prem Kumar Chandran … BERSIH Busan and Malaysians in … Continue reading