- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,118 hits
Daily Archives: April 13, 2016
— 14 April 2016 … newsofbahrain @newsofbahrain 1h1 hour ago #Pagodas #damaged, but no #deaths in #MyanmarQuake http://goo.gl/fNcu6z — Vera Lasam-Bergtun @veraleighlasam 5h5 hours ago Oslo, Norway I first learned about the #BrusselsAttacks through @facebook‘s Safety Check. And again, today, … Continue reading
— Zunar Cartoonist @zunarkartunis 17 Dec 2015 Cartoon Zunar: 1MDB, PM & OFFSHORE — 13 April 2016 Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 2h2 hours ago Najib’s lawyer: Status quo on WSJ lawsuit, what matters is Malaysians’ thoughts on 1MDB KUALA LUMPUR, … Continue reading
— They are just SO Singaporean! 13 April 2016 … Naren NarasiahChampion4disability April 11 · Justice for the Disabled I was not going to publish this but it is time I did. This was an incident where I went gangster … Continue reading
— 13 April 2016 … JOHORSouthernTigers @OfficialJohor Adi Busyran Salleh@Busyran 5h5 hours ago @OfficialJohor @Khairykj @FAM_Malaysia kj, fam, sathia, do you have the balls to accept this challenge? I believe tmj and ltk have them — The Star @staronline 22m22 … Continue reading