- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- 7,345,645 hits
Daily Archives: April 13, 2016
— 14 April 2016 … newsofbahrain @newsofbahrain 1h1 hour ago #Pagodas #damaged, but no #deaths in #MyanmarQuake http://goo.gl/fNcu6z — Vera Lasam-Bergtun @veraleighlasam 5h5 hours ago Oslo, Norway I first learned about the #BrusselsAttacks through @facebook‘s Safety Check. And again, today, … Continue reading
— Zunar Cartoonist @zunarkartunis 17 Dec 2015 Cartoon Zunar: 1MDB, PM & OFFSHORE — 13 April 2016 Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 2h2 hours ago Najib’s lawyer: Status quo on WSJ lawsuit, what matters is Malaysians’ thoughts on 1MDB KUALA LUMPUR, … Continue reading
— They are just SO Singaporean! 13 April 2016 … Naren NarasiahChampion4disability April 11 · Justice for the Disabled I was not going to publish this but it is time I did. This was an incident where I went gangster … Continue reading
— 13 April 2016 … JOHORSouthernTigers @OfficialJohor Adi Busyran Salleh@Busyran 5h5 hours ago @OfficialJohor @Khairykj @FAM_Malaysia kj, fam, sathia, do you have the balls to accept this challenge? I believe tmj and ltk have them — The Star @staronline 22m22 … Continue reading