- There's a vicious campaign against Miss Universe Malaysia 2017, Samantha Katie James, who said that African-Americans chose to be born coloured...
- Leaked audio of Muhyiddin Yassin: Offer Najib and gang cabinet and GLC posts...
- Did the daughter of Minnesota Governor and the daughter of Ilhan Omar (Congresswoman for Minnesota) tweet information to rioters?
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- Follow the money: China gave US$70 million to the Joe Biden Center at the University of Pennsylvania...
- Exposed: Impromptu singer's 'chest' at Suria Sabah Shopping Mall!
- Sarawak Report: The King has not been pleased with Muhyiddin. He was misled in the race to 112.
- Could Johor have a PH govt again? 🤗
- Drink-driving caused 0.0008% of road deaths in Malaysia from 2011 to 2017...
- Sg Buloh prison: 1 Covid-19 positive inmate, 1,500 to be tested...
- 5,844,190 hits
Tag Archives: WSJ
… 13 September 2016 … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini WSJ should submit candidates for GE14, minister opens fire Communications and Multimedia Minister Salleh Said Keruak has launched a broadside on The Wall Street Journal (WSJ), saying the US-based publication should submit candidates … Continue reading
— Zunar Cartoonist @zunarkartunis 17 Dec 2015 Cartoon Zunar: 1MDB, PM & OFFSHORE — 13 April 2016 Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 2h2 hours ago Najib’s lawyer: Status quo on WSJ lawsuit, what matters is Malaysians’ thoughts on 1MDB KUALA LUMPUR, … Continue reading
— Yuktes Vijay says SORRY again. Over latest ‘mis-adventure’. Yuktes Vijay says ‘Sorry’ to Sri Sanjeevan Ramakrishnan, Anwar Ibrahim and Dato Sri Edmund Santhara — 26 Feb 2016 … Yuktes Vijay 1 hr · Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia · My boss is … Continue reading
— Ramkarpal Singh is the Member of Parliament for Bukit Gelugor and an Advocate & Solicitor Karpal Singh & Co. — Malay Mail Online Is AmBank next on the cards? DAP MP asks after 1MDB office raid Officers from the … Continue reading
In defence of Najib? CIMB Islamic Bank CEO Badlisyah Abdul Ghani says that the documents released by WSJ are fraudulent
— CIMB Islamic Bank’s CEO Badlisyah resigns – KINIBIZ He had made a FB post questioning the validity of WSJ document… malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 2h2 hours ago CIMB Islamic Bank’s CEO Badlisyah resigns http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/305154 … KINIBIZ CIMB Islamic Bank’s chief executive … Continue reading
________________________________________________ LATEST! Saturday, 15 June 2013 No, Anwar is NOT there to meet with Najib! Malaysia Chronicle Saturday, 15 June 2013 10:50 Anwar in Jakarta but not to meet Najib: High stakes game in Umno with all eyes on Dr … Continue reading