- In China, someone took a video of a boy strangling his grandmother: No attempt was made to intervene
- A non halal lift at Four Points by Sheraton KL, Chinatown
- Xuzhou: Many brides suddenly quarantined, grooms have to do ceremony online
- Dr Susan Oliver: Science mistakes made by ivermectin fans (Part 1)
- Chinese Gen Z women face disappointment when they find their ‘foreign degrees’ lacking
- And Hong Kong has Sit Yeng Yi aka Ah Yi
- Malaysia’s New 20-Year Residence Permit
- Mariam Mokhtar: Kisah Guru, Pengurus Bank, Doktor Dan Najib ( A tale about a teacher, a banker, a doctor and Najib)
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Why The Education System Is Failing America | CNBC Marathon
- 7,497,693 hits
Tag Archives: tesla
Elon Musk secretly had twins with an employee at Neuralink, and justifies it as helping out “a collapsing birth rate”
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. .. https://paultan.org/2022/06/28/tesla-facing-billions-in-losses-risk-of-bankruptcy/ ..
.. In 2010, WeWork was co-founded by Israeli businessman Adam Neumann and his American counterpart Miguel McKelvey. The idea was inspired by the high level of empty office spaces following the 2008 credit crisis and the number of freelancers and … Continue reading
.. Published: May 20, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. ET By Claudia Assis Tesla loses some $342 billion in market value since mid-April Tesla Inc. shares closed at their lowest since late July, falling more than 6% on Friday following the … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/SjDAxLL4Lt pic.twitter.com/P9yvrGBq5f — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) July 12, 2021 ..