- Fake news regarding Thailand and Pfizer
- Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu, Singaporean and ex Head of Administration and Finance, Attorney General's Chambers
- FACT Crescendo: No, it's not Singer-Songwriter Bob Geldof’s interview with BBC Newsnight but a spoof of a David Bowie interview on the same show.
- Fake claims about the Pfizer documents
- Who else but Nurul Izzah could do the job well and with integrity and independence?
- Malaysian hockey player Hanis Nadiah Onn wrote this of the A R Rahman concert: "Bau best lah kat dalam tuh", a reference to the thousands of Indians there
- Singapore detains Singaporean Muhammad Irfan Danyal, 18, who had planned attacks on other people and various places
- James Cintolo, self proclaimed expert on medical and nutritional health, is a Boston-based nurse
- Nilai: Illegal settlement of Indonesians even had a makeshift school
- White foreign tourists beg on the street in KL
- 7,633,334 hits
Tag Archives: tesla
Elon Musk secretly had twins with an employee at Neuralink, and justifies it as helping out “a collapsing birth rate”
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. .. https://paultan.org/2022/06/28/tesla-facing-billions-in-losses-risk-of-bankruptcy/ ..
.. In 2010, WeWork was co-founded by Israeli businessman Adam Neumann and his American counterpart Miguel McKelvey. The idea was inspired by the high level of empty office spaces following the 2008 credit crisis and the number of freelancers and … Continue reading
.. Published: May 20, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. ET By Claudia Assis Tesla loses some $342 billion in market value since mid-April Tesla Inc. shares closed at their lowest since late July, falling more than 6% on Friday following the … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/SjDAxLL4Lt pic.twitter.com/P9yvrGBq5f — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) July 12, 2021 ..