- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Mariam Mokhtar: Anwar & Zahid - Perkahwinan Kemudahan? (Marriage of convenience?)
- Michelle Yeoh is Time Magazine's Icon of the Year
- King of Culinary: Tran Thi Ngoc Anh Hue crowned Singapore's New Culinary Grand Champion
- Anwar Ibrahim, Finance Minister: MoF officials confirm serious procedure breach by Muhyiddin’s govt on RM600 billion fund
- Donate to Yeo Bee Yin and Tony Pua
- Zhao Lijian's wife, Tang Tianru, is one of only two people in China who is maskless in public. The other is Xi Jinping
- Anwar Ibrahim: Don't call me 'papa'
- Fire at the Ministry of Finance!
- The Mangkubumi scandal
- 7,567,795 hits
Tag Archives: Elon musk
.. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Elon Musk is mocked for trying to hire “hardcore streetfighters” on Twitter for his Litigation Department
.. .. .. .. .. .. My commitment: – We will never seek victory in a just case against us, even if we will probably win. – We will never surrender/settle an unjust case against us, even if we will … Continue reading
Elon Musk would love all his workers to work like his Chinese workers in Shanghai: They don’t go home
.. .. .. .. By Cari Nazeer May 17, 2022 10:43 AM EDT In an interview with the Financial Times last week, Elon Musk uttered a line that seemed to harken back to an older conception of work—one before the … Continue reading
.. By Russ Mitchell Staff Writer May 20, 2022 10 AM PT If you own a Tesla, or a loved one does, or you’re thinking about buying one, or you share public roads with Tesla cars, you might want to … Continue reading
Elon Musk to The Washington Post: Give my regards to your puppet master. *Jeff Besos owns The Washington Post…
.. Jeff Bezos owns The Washington Post. .. “Building a company is like having a child: you nurture it, take care of it even when it will ruin you.” Here you see the raw emotion of the toll @tesla @SpaceX … Continue reading