- When a female yellow-legged button quail's loud hoots are mistaken for the roar of a monster...
- Watch "🆕 Indian Spices Tainted With Cow Urine ➡ Indian Food Spices Video" on YouTube
- Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu, Singaporean and ex Head of Administration and Finance, Attorney General's Chambers
- Art Harun, new Election Commission chairman: No, that's not me drinking and womanizing...
- There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- Health DG Noor Hisham Abdullah gets flak for using a White, privileged tourist as model foreigner...
- Raja Petra Kamaruddin: Najib and Rosmah are in for a surprise after 21st July – Malaysia Today
- Govt sued over 2016 fire at Hospital Sultanah Aminah JB...
- Malaysiakini - Is PN mad? - Teoh Beng Hock family dispute choice of new solicitor-general
- Crispin Hull: We are witnessing the fall of a great power | The Canberra Times | Canberra, ACT
- 5,913,696 hits
Daily Archives: April 24, 2016
… 30 Nov 2016 … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Medical graduate acquitted of damaging statues of deities in Ipoh http://dlvr.it/Mmwysw A medical graduate charged with damaging statues of Hindu deities at the Sree Muneeswaran Amman Kovil Temple in Ipoh last April was … Continue reading
SMK St John becomes St John’s Institution again, so when will SMK St Michael revert to St Michael’s Institution?
— When will SMK St Michael become St Michael’s Institution again? St Michael’s Institution, Ipoh … 24 August 2018 Old boys raise RM51,000 to power up St John’s Institution https://t.co/HIDJyebq2d — TheMalaysianInsight (@msianinsight) August 24, 2018 .. … https://t.co/QeVmt4E6Dw — Joe … Continue reading
Are you among the 1.25 million PTPTN borrowers listed in the Central Credit Reference Information System (CCRIS)?
— Blacklisted! Are you one of the 1.14 million Malaysians? — Do you know who works at the PTPTN? Government servants. YES! “The problem is not that debtors wouldn’t pay, it’s the process and bureaucracy that make it difficult. I really hope … Continue reading