- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- Cats are more likely than dogs to get Coronavirus...
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- 5,748,825 hits
Daily Archives: April 24, 2016
… 30 Nov 2016 … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Medical graduate acquitted of damaging statues of deities in Ipoh http://dlvr.it/Mmwysw A medical graduate charged with damaging statues of Hindu deities at the Sree Muneeswaran Amman Kovil Temple in Ipoh last April was … Continue reading
SMK St John becomes St John’s Institution again, so when will SMK St Michael revert to St Michael’s Institution?
— When will SMK St Michael become St Michael’s Institution again? St Michael’s Institution, Ipoh … 24 August 2018 Old boys raise RM51,000 to power up St John’s Institution https://t.co/HIDJyebq2d — TheMalaysianInsight (@msianinsight) August 24, 2018 .. … https://t.co/QeVmt4E6Dw — Joe … Continue reading
Are you among the 1.25 million PTPTN borrowers listed in the Central Credit Reference Information System (CCRIS)?
— Blacklisted! Are you one of the 1.14 million Malaysians? — Do you know who works at the PTPTN? Government servants. YES! “The problem is not that debtors wouldn’t pay, it’s the process and bureaucracy that make it difficult. I really hope … Continue reading