- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- Cats are more likely than dogs to get Coronavirus...
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- 5,748,734 hits
Daily Archives: April 18, 2016
— Malaysia: Foreigners and crime — THEY HAD ARRESTED THE MAN ON SUSPICION OF RAPE BUT LET HIM GO… — 19 April 2016 Malay Mail Online Cambodian suspect in toddler rape re-arrested KAJANG, April 18 — The police have re-arrested a … Continue reading
— 18 April 2016 No offence for the Bersih 4 rally but her application to strike out a charge under the PAA was dismissed because she had not given notice for a separate pre-rally gathering outside the Nu Sentral mall. … Continue reading